Where Are They Now - Davy Harte?

Started by catchandkick, October 03, 2012, 01:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catchandkick

What became of Davy Harte ? Was a fixture for a couple of years with Throne and a damn good player too, but haven't heard trace of him in last couple of years.

Sincerely,
A curious Kerryman

The Beard

Old age and injuries taking their toll just. Was never the supremely talented player that the likes of mcguigan or canavan were so once the legs went, started to fade. Still on panel mind you and playing good stuff for our club team this year too helping us to county final.....

theticklemister

Quote from: catchandkick on October 03, 2012, 01:00:49 PM
What became of Davy Harte ? Was a fixture for a couple of years with Throne and a damn good player too, but haven't heard trace of him in last couple of years.

Sincerely,
A curious Kerryman

Sincerely............from a Kerryman........ I don't believe this!

ONeill

Sincerely,
A curious Kerryman

A sad story. He bought in to the whole tap filter business and left his job to go door to door selling them having been promised great riches by a Jamaican businessman. Soon found out it was a hard sell and only managed to shift one to some oul pensioner from Clady. This left him bankrupt and he sold a kidney to pay for school trips etc for the children. Not long after he developed a taste for crystal meth, saw a business opp and was selling the stuff to Lithuanian women in Pomeroy. Found God whilst at rock bottom and is currently touring the Mid-West as a preacher, alone and troubled. No one out there has heard of Sam.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

theticklemister

Quote from: ONeill on October 03, 2012, 05:22:20 PM

Sincerely,
A curious Kerryman

A sad story. He bought in to the whole tap filter business and left his job to go door to door selling them having been promised great riches by a Jamaican businessman. Soon found out it was a hard sell and only managed to shift one to some oul pensioner from Clady. This left him bankrupt and he sold a kidney to pay for school trips etc for the children. Not long after he developed a taste for crystal meth, saw a business opp and was selling the stuff to Lithuanian women in Pomeroy. Found God whilst at rock bottom and is currently touring the Mid-West as a preacher, alone and troubled. No one out there has heard of Sam.

Is he not coaching with the Ulster Council

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

EC Unique

Quote from: Take Your Points on October 03, 2012, 07:13:10 PM
Quote from: ONeill on October 03, 2012, 05:22:20 PM

Sincerely,
A curious Kerryman

Careful, they are not renowned in Errigal for having a sense of humour.

What the fcuk do you mean by that >:(

red hander

Sincerely,
A curious Kerryman

Probably became traumatised by the big kiss I gave him on the Croke Park pitch in 2005 immediately after we had beaten youse hallions  :P

Sanchez

Working in St Pats Armagh and coaching their Macrory cup team.