Jimmy's throwing hacks out!

Started by T Fearon, September 23, 2012, 08:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Jimmy Mc Guinness refused to start his post match press conference to day until a certain journalist was removed.I'll let you guess the identity.

theticklemister

It's all coming together,...... Any updates

theticklemister

As a journalist for the belfast tele was he not entitiled to be there? As an investigative journalist has he not the right to interview people for his book? Has something else happened behind the scene??

I WANT TO KNOW WHERE KEVIN CASSIDY STANDS ON THIS

Tony Baloney

Petty shite from McGuinness who sees himself as some sort of modern day guru with his mind games. The GAA Press Officer is the real villain of the piece here as she should have called Jimmy's bluff. Spineless stuff.

T Fearon

Shades of Jack Charlton and Eamon Dunphy.Apparently Jimmy spoke to officials and walked out,and a senior official asked DB to leave,after which Jimmy returned.

Orior

What did the journo do to upset Jim?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

Armagh never would have done this.

Maybe JMac can start a wee cult in the foothills of the Himalayas. 

T Fearon

ONeill

It was the fact that Siobhan Brady bent over which is disappointing. McGuinness made her evict Bogue. Brady should've stood up for the journalists and not the manager. She has now made this a press conference called by the manager.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Denn Forever

All the other journalists should have walked. Leaves a bitter taste behind.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Syferus

He's only going to get worse now, isn't he?

stephenite

Quote from: ONeill on September 23, 2012, 11:40:43 PM
It was the fact that Siobhan Brady bent over which is disappointing. McGuinness made her evict Bogue. Brady should've stood up for the journalists and not the manager. She has now made this a press conference called by the manager.

An absolute disgrace. Siobhan Brady should be sacked on the spot.

I'm also really disappointed that any colleagues didn't walk out in protest - whatever about failed entities on here, professional journalists should show a bit more backbone.

nothingbettertobeat

Jimmy was 100% right in what he done. nothing constructive was gonna come from that journalist been there anyway.Jimmy seems to be a fairly head strong guy and now will be seen as a national treasure after whats hes achieved so he will be able to do what he wants to who he wants. you don't see anybody else who is still playing writing books about their careers when there still playing and under the same management set up. obviously didn't have the same respect for his manager and team mates as they held for him. Great player but will have to live by the sword and probably die by it by the looks of things. he'll be a sick man this morning. this video still makes me laugh..such a position Jimmy was put under...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUDZJC29l5c
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

Declan

Thought that was a cheap shot by McGuinness alright but even worse by Brady to allow it. As for the other journos  - all for one and one for all me arse