Ticket Swap

Started by Labelled, September 03, 2012, 01:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Labelled

I have 5 tickets for the Hurling Final 3 premium level & 2 Cusack Lower.
I would like to swap them for 5 seats anywhere in the ground for the football final.

Aristo 60

Have a day return ticket Newry/Belfast on Rooney's bus.

Would swap for football final ticket ( but has to be lower hogan 330 - 332)

No timewasters please.

comeontheredhands

I have two lower cusaic section 305 tickets for hurling final which i will swop for football final equivalents.PM me if interested

caraghtyrone

I also 2 premium level Hurling Final to swap for 2 Football if any interest send PM

Hashtag

I also have a hurling final ticket, 10 year ticket section. Great view. Would be interested in swapping for football final ticket. PM me.

Mayo4Sam

I have a hurling ticket thats I got for free, I'd swap it for a football ticket and pay the face value for that ticket. Ticket is premium level, Cusack side and between the 45 and 21.
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

seanog

Yeah, seems to be the trend here and elsewhere, plenty of small ball tickets about and no big ball.

Bingo

Your only real chance is to contact someone in a hurling club in a competing county that is under pressure and they'll be certain of football tickets as well.

Last year outside the hurling, you couldn't give a tickets away.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: seanog on September 05, 2012, 02:41:14 PM
Yeah, seems to be the trend here and elsewhere, plenty of small ball tickets about and no big ball.

Not with Donegal and Mayo in the final anyway.

seanog

Well my sister is willing to swap two hurling for one football. If anyones interested.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 05, 2012, 04:55:58 PM
Quote from: seanog on September 05, 2012, 02:41:14 PM

Not with Donegal and Mayo in the final anyway.

True, I'd even suspect some North and West Galway folk would go to the football ahead of the hurling.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.