The official "moon landings were a hoax" thread for nut jobs

Started by Eamonnca1, August 27, 2012, 12:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Post your crackpot conspiracy theories here so that we can mock you.  ::)

saffron sam2

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Hardy

Close this thread. Even discussing this nonsense accords it undue recognition, like the "teach the controversy" shite with regard to creationism.

screenexile

Marilyn Manson was your man from Wonder Years . . . FACT!

Bingo

One of Laurel and Hardy (the skinny one) was Clint Eastwoods father.....FACT.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

mylestheslasher

Its crazy to believe that you could land a walk on, never mind land a spaceship on, a big ball of cheese in space. I mean, you'd get bogged down in the cheese if you walked on it and then the mice would finish you off. Nonsense that these men could have got back home and not a trace of cheddar on their space boots.

johnneycool

Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 27, 2012, 02:20:15 PM
Its crazy to believe that you could land a walk on, never mind land a spaceship on, a big ball of cheese in space. I mean, you'd get bogged down in the cheese if you walked on it and then the mice would finish you off. Nonsense that these men could have got back home and not a trace of cheddar on their space boots.

God, you're some eejit.

It was stilton, not cheddar.

Billys Boots

It looks more like Feta in the pictures.  Just saying like.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Shamrock Shore

Jazes - I could print one or two 'facts' here that could shut down the internets!

That said, if the moon landings were faked would the ex-Soviet Union not have gone out on a limb to demonstrate such a fraud?

BennyCake

mylestheslasher

What Eddie Van Halens trouser belt has to do with the moon landings I don't know.