Na Cait v Gaillimh, AIF 9 Sept

Started by seafoid, August 20, 2012, 06:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on September 30, 2012, 01:27:36 PM
Quote from: Absent on September 30, 2012, 11:24:18 AM
Terrible morning here in the Dublin area,to improve in the afternoon,the day may suit slower players,I have the wet gear out.It will be interesting to see how big Walter Walsh does at full forward for KK,it could be a baptism of fire for him.
The galway lads are well used to hurling in rain, sleet and hailshtones since the county final is played on the first sunday in advent.

Brightened up well now, be grand for either team
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AQMP

Quote from: Orchardman on September 30, 2012, 11:16:22 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 30, 2012, 12:11:34 AM
Quote from: Orchardman on September 30, 2012, 12:04:57 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 29, 2012, 11:36:35 PM
Quote from: Orchardman on September 29, 2012, 09:31:22 PM
if ur at the game 2mro, just wait and count the amount of antrim jersies at it. I've been at the last 4 finals, and for some reason there are always a load of antrim outfits around. Why is this as they are usless and have nothing to do with the all ireland final? Just wondering.

Heading to the game 2mro anyway, i reckon the experience will stand to galway and hope they finish the job 2mro
Says the f**king Armagh man. A county in which the majority of people wouldn't know one end of the stick from the other.

sure that attitude sums it up. I play hurling and football, not sure what you do. Yes antrim are best in ulster but you must think that antrim are sitting at the top table in hurling when in reality the hurling clique in the free state laugh at them. Limerick would be outside the top 6 and still beat you by 30 points or whatever

mon galway
Sums what up? You, a person from Armagh, criticised the presence of Antrim supporters at an AI final. That is the attitude that is strange.

Don't be stupid, i didn't criticise the presence the antrim people per se, why would I? i was questioning why there was so many running about in antrim gear when they were no where near the final, that's all. Just curious, they are obviously proud of their saffron colours so fair play to them, but i don't think i'l see any cork/wexford/waterford/any good hurling team etc stuff so clearly.

Anyway, enuf bout that, lets hope liam goes to the west

I have been to 20-odd hurling finals.  A lot of these were in the days before replica gear was widespread, so most supporters relied on a headband or panda hat.  But I now always wear Antrim gear to the final.  Always gets the hurling conversation going in the pub befroehand.  Was at the final this year and there was two guys in Monaghan gear a couple of rows in front of me!!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ardal

Jaysus christ.

What a bloody start to a game

ardal

Milltown Row2

Blowitupref

HT Kilkenny 1-11 Galway 2-4 the cats well on top should be leading by more.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ardal

Can't see it, but still up for the tribes men.

At the rate this game is being played I'm proud to be an amateur.

How can the cats train be stopped?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ardal on September 30, 2012, 04:10:08 PM
Can't see it, but still up for the tribes men.

At the rate this game is being played I'm proud to be an amateur.

How can the cats train be stopped?

Some intensity by Kilkenny, the tempo from Galway after the Galway goals was unreal, can they keep that going?

ardal

slowed down a bit. Have Galway scored a point from play yet; excepting the goals.

4 in it

ardal

what was the red for?

listening on radio.

Galway down to 14

Captain Obvious

Kilkenny should close out the game now.

Milltown Row2

A needless swing on JJ by Galway lad

Game over

Gold

Johnny Glynn is shite, a donkey. Ruined it for Galway, he can't dip a ball. Ref also ruined it, disallowing a legit goal.
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gold on September 30, 2012, 04:38:10 PM
Johnny Glynn is shite, a donkey. Ruined it for Galway, he can't dip a ball. Ref also ruined it, disallowing a legit goal.

The hunger by the Cats is unreal