Kerry v Tyrone

Started by Ball Hopper, July 16, 2012, 08:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Yeah Wobbler you Tyrone cnut take yer beatin.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Quote from: brogin41 on July 21, 2012, 11:33:27 PM
Woobler and O'Neill, just cop on!  Watch the match again without your rose coloured glasses on!!  Take your beating!!  If you were really watching the match today you would have seen who were the instigators of most of the off the ball instances, but as we can see you were not there!!! Those of us who were at the match, it was embarrassing for the real Tyrone supporters when their players couldn't do the job and resorted to their thuggery as usual.
That aside well done to Kerry today, they showed what they are made of and played Tyrone at their own game and they couldn't deal with it!!
And to finish with you all have no idea how to lose with dignity!!!!
The Tyrone team finished today with dignity, Micky Harte gave a very good after match interview!  You could all do with a little dose of what they have.
Ciarraí abú

What are you referring to in particular? Wobbler is a Tyrone fanatic so ignore him.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

sizzler

Firstly I'd like to say congrats to Kerry. Best team won, of that's there's no doubt. I could make excuses about the ref and the sendings off but that would be disrespective to Kerry. But if u will allow me one rant.....that feckin ex mayo player summerising on tv 3, was so poor it was actualły embarrassing.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: thewobbler on July 21, 2012, 11:12:50 PM
Quote from: seanog on July 21, 2012, 10:43:10 PM
Galvin was superb, Cooper was class, Donaghy was effective, Kerry midfield was dominant, Declan played a stormer, hardly any of this gets a mention with a lot of people, o se s were class as per.

With the exception of Cooper, they'll all look their age again when put into battle in Croke. This Kerry team is going nowhere.

Yep Kerry looked good today. But with home advantage and a very helpful referee, this should always have happened. Today they beat a Division II side who were missing their best player.

5 Sams, to he honest, I'm still struggling to give Kerry credit today. Their tactics were shamelessly filthy. In the Tyrone side you can easily handpick the two players of that ilk. You can't do this with Kerry, where every one of them is guilty of systematic fouling, third man tackles, diving, and afters.

For all the abuse Donegal get about being Anti Football, at least they aim to tackle legitimately. Kerry don't, they just want to stop counter attacks before they gain pace, and don't care how.

This is what was most frustrating for me about the sending off. I've no time for what McGuigan did, but O Sullivan committed three deliberate fouls - dragging McGuigan to the ground to stop him gaining momentum, stepping in front of him to prevent him gaining any advantage, then unsporting play acting when McGuigan retaliated - but Tyrone lost out. There is a fundamental problem with our game if cheating can be rewarded as such.

I hate referees.

I am an ulster man and I was cheering Tyrone today but for f**k sake its a bit rich to be whinging about Kerry doing the cynical fouls when for years Tyrone were one of the masters of it. Ye were hammered today by a team that were just better, much better. For Christ sake Tyrone struggled to get within 30 meters of the Kerry posts in the 2nd half. Ref wasn't great but there was a lot of shit going on from both teams and at the end of the day his decisions didn't cost anyone the match.

Rois

Jeez wobbler you're the worst Tyrone fan, take your beatings  :P

Syferus

And I thought the Roscommon-Mayo threads got frisky.

bigtogs

when push has came to shove we have been hammered now three years in a row maybe we just aint good enough anymore losing quality players the last 4 years and the new guard just not up too the task.

5 Sams

Jaysus Wobbs even the Tyrone people are disagreeing with you..

I don't think Marc Ó Sé gave away one free, nor Eoin Brosnan, nor Tomás. I dont disagree that some of their half forwards can be a bit naughty...but..jaysus they can play football like no one else in Ireland.
The Aristocrat Years

clarshack

Quote from: bigtogs on July 22, 2012, 12:01:13 AM
when push has came to shove we have been hammered now three years in a row maybe we just aint good enough anymore losing quality players the last 4 years and the new guard just not up too the task.

would probably agree with that.

does peter harte only perform against the diddy teams?

bigtogs

Quote from: clarshack on July 22, 2012, 12:10:32 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on July 22, 2012, 12:01:13 AM

would probably agree with that.

does peter harte only perform against the diddy teams?

could be the case jury well and truly out on him time will tell, where an under god did thon boy mc namee come for does does not even look like a footballer

brogin41

HA HA HA HA! pack of feckin sore losers! Go and shove that red hand where the sun don't shine.

Aaron Boone

Not to labour on the Kerry fouling, but from my terrace vantage-point I could see clearly the sustained tactic of fouling the Tyrone corner back/half backs whilst in possession. Different player each time, no player on a yellow did it twice. 100% didn't affect the result but a deliberate & unexpected tactic from the home team.

Aristo 60

It couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.... bye bye Brian McGuigan

ONeill

Yep, was that the water firing guy?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

barelegs

Not long in the door. Left this morning at 9. 500 odd mile for that. Tyrone weren't at the races.

Haven't read through the thread but it was a brutal display from Tyrone. Dominated at midfield and not a forward showed. It really wasn't fair on Ronan McNamee to throw him into that match without every having played a minute of county football this year senior or under 21.

Management have to take a fair share of the blame for that display and some players need a long hard look at themselves.

As for Kerry they were impressive and deserved to win. Should really have been out of sight at half time. I still can't see them figuring in the All Ireland reckoning. They'll never get a day were they are given that much possession at midfield.

Right off to bed. Might sleep for a week.