Kerry v Tyrone

Started by Ball Hopper, July 16, 2012, 08:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

PatDaly

Does anyone have a link to watch the game?

winsamsoon

Tyrone minors played Monaghan at 12 bells, not in Tralee , anyone know the score can't find it anywhere
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Syferus

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 21, 2012, 03:33:45 PM
Tyrone minors played Monaghan at 12 bells, not in Tralee , anyone know the score can't find it anywhere

Err, the minor and senior provincial finals are always played together, which is tomorrow in Ulster's case. Even the GAA wouldn't put a provincial final on the morning of an away senior game.

omagh_gael

http://social.bioware.com/4053431/blog/216618

Don't know if it'll work.

Quote from: Syferus on July 21, 2012, 03:37:41 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on July 21, 2012, 03:33:45 PM

Err, the minor and senior provincial finals are always played together, which is tomorrow in Ulster's case. Even the GAA wouldn't put a provincial final on the morning of an away senior game.

What he said.

crossfire

winsamsoon

would explain why i can't find the score lol one of the players fathers told me yesterday it was today
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Fuzzman

JOC sounding very confident pre-match there. Says no pressure from home fans and his lads will rise to the occasion.
MH sounding a bit more humble and speaking highly of Kerry and how they play better when against the better teams.

Kerry & Tyrone line out as expected. At least at this stage according to TV3

Syferus

Don't hype it up or anything, Matt.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Fuzzman

Must say I've grown to really like big Darragh
He's a humble big lad and knows what to say and what NOT to say.
Much better than watching Spillane v Brolly playing toddler games.

Was Dara ever on TV before?

I hope our fans behave themselves and don't be giving the Kerry ones fodder for their Norn bias.

Wish I was there as it looks a scorcher.

Fuzzman

Stevie Not playing as Joey took the Toss. Yes McCurry in at Full Forward. Also Ronan McNamee in for McCarron

omagh_gael

McCurry and McNamee in, O'Neill and Mccarron make way. what a place for your debut.

Fuzzman

Kerry look very sharp
2-1 to Kerry
Sullivan & Gooch
Cavanagh for us

Fuzzman

Very Easy free for Kerry
Sheahan taps it over

3-1 Kerry