Kerry v Tyrone

Started by Ball Hopper, July 16, 2012, 08:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

Quote from: theticklemister on July 17, 2012, 01:41:53 PM

According to Irish Star

Well that's that then.

No deal done yet - hopefully there will be.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Expecting a full zoo  :P ;)

GAA All Ireland Football - Qualifiers

ST Account:

,a chara,

As a Season Ticket Holder the GAA Football Qualifiers continue.

Kerry v Tyrone    5:00pm      Fitzgerald Stadium - PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRINT AT HOME FIXTURE

Your tickets will be available to print on Thursday.

Please make sure that ALL credit card details on ALL Season Ticket cards on the account have been updated.

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

sheamy

rrhf

Pure disgrace, long live Marco...

God14

Premier Sports have let me down badly  >:(

No live match, full deferred coverage from 8.30 of a SFC Qualifier (TBC) - due to a poxy Celtic preseason friendly
http://www.premiersports.tv/

Disgusted, thinking of cancelling subscription

BennyHarp

Quote from: God14 on July 17, 2012, 03:09:15 PM
Premier Sports have let me down badly  >:(

No live match, full deferred coverage from 8.30 of a SFC Qualifier (TBC) - due to a poxy Celtic preseason friendly
http://www.premiersports.tv/

Disgusted, thinking of cancelling subscription

Aw no way!! That channel is pure shite! Why do they even bother having a Premier Sports Extra Channel?
That was never a square ball!!

EC Unique

Quote from: rrhf on July 17, 2012, 02:12:58 PM
This is the game of the year to date and it should be all positive.  Can I just express a hope that if Tyrone and it is a huge if, manage to bate Kerry can we avoid the histrionics, the name calling, the changing of the rules campaigns, the slandering and the media campaign afterwards.  In otherwords can Kerry take their beating for the good of the game, please...

What he said!

sheamy

hold the press, it's on TV3! Marco can go play with himself...

eddie d

Quote from: sheamy on July 17, 2012, 03:34:38 PM
hold the press, it's on TV3! Marco can go play with himself...

class, hope tyrone go man for man

tyrone by 4

Whishtup

Just got the tickets, all I need now is a handbag and a drippin wet sod dipped in cowdung...

maggie

How much are the tickets?

Whishtup

20 on tickets.ie for stand- not great seats-right in the corner but sure they'll do rightly.

theticklemister

Are Derrytresk wans allowed to go to the game? will they be stopped and asked for club ID?

Whishtup

The odd one might still have their old Naomh Padraig membership.  Thank God for Brocagh!

Maguire01

IMO, TV3 should not have the rights to broadcast games involving teams in parts of the country where they don't even broadcast.