John Terry Trial.

Started by laoislad, July 09, 2012, 08:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Have to laugh.

He gets a 4 game ban cause he only said it once, Suarez gets 8 cause he repeated it more than once. You can be racist but don't say it again or you are a worser racist. But have a bigger fine for the hell of it.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Bingo on September 27, 2012, 03:45:19 PM
Have to laugh.

He gets a 4 game ban cause he only said it once, Suarez gets 8 cause he repeated it more than once. You can be racist but don't say it again or you are a worser racist. But have a bigger fine for the hell of it.

We it kinda does make sense. Caught speeding once and get 3 points. Caught 8 times and lose your licence.

However I believe if someone IS guilty of this offence it should be a longer ban than 8 games regardless of who they are.

Terry will probably take the kangaroo court to CAS now.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Mentalman

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 27, 2012, 03:56:33 PM

Would he do that? Aren't UEFA/FIFA very sensitive about these things? Chelsea, if not the league itself, would be put under immense pressure to ensure that didn't happen.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Mentalman on September 27, 2012, 03:59:27 PM

Would he do that? Aren't UEFA/FIFA very sensitive about these things? Chelsea, if not the league itself, would be put under immense pressure to ensure that didn't happen.

I know what your saying but if Terry believes he is innocent he has every right to take it to wherever he wants.

Re the Suarez comparison. A better comparison is where Frimpong, and Rio Ferdinand found guilty of simiar offences and neither banned. Es et because e is white?

Mentalman

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 27, 2012, 04:00:52 PM
I know what your saying but if Terry believes he is innocent he has every right to take it to wherever he wants.

He has the right, no doubt, but the level of pressure applied would ensure it wouldn't happen. His first course of action would be to exhaust the FA appeal system anyway, before CAS would become available to him, I believe.

deiseach

He's mad if he does. While in the light of the court case I think Terry is right to feel hard done by, that doesn't change the fact that the burden of proof is much lighter with the football authorities. The more you fight charges of racism, the more those in charge will have to double-down so as not to be accused of tolerating racism. He should swallow his pride and move on - something I said about Suarez at the time.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Mentalman on September 27, 2012, 04:03:12 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 27, 2012, 04:00:52 PM

He has the right, no doubt, but the level of pressure applied would ensure it wouldn't happen. His first course of action would be to exhaust the FA appeal system anyway, before CAS would become available to him, I believe.

The appeals process is very complex when I read about it over the weekend. Think it'll end up with CAS eventually.

Bingo

Have to laugh.

We it kinda does make sense. Caught speeding once and get 3 points. Caught 8 times and lose your licence.

However I believe if someone IS guilty of this offence it should be a longer ban than 8 games regardless of who they are.

This isn't speeding or an offence that be measured ie You are are x times over the drink drive limit, you are x times over the speed limit, you are X times over the racist limit. You use a racist term or you don't, you are guilty of been a racist or you aren't.

As you say, if someone IS found guilty they get the ban.

Its like he paid more to get a lesser ban  ;)

I'm sure you will view the report and be amzed at some of the stuff they use at evidence. The FA love a kangaroo and its not the first they have used for the same offence. Not mentioning names like  ;)

laoislad

@Joey7Barton: 12 games!!! By the FA's perverse reckoning, I'd of got less of a ban for racially abusing the Man City players than tickling them as I did.

;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Have to laugh.

And what Suarez said wasn't even racist!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

magpie seanie

Quote from: laoislad on September 27, 2012, 05:09:35 PM
Have to laugh.

And what Suarez said wasn't even racist!

Except it was. At least it's progress though, admitting he did say something.....

AQMP

Not a surprise, given that this "court" has a 99.7% conviction rate.  Pretty hefty fine though, wasn't Suarez fined £40k??

ONeill

Emmanuel Eboue letting rip on twitter:

John Terry found guilty & fined 220k. I don't feel sorry 4 him @ all. He has always been a bully & fucks team mates wife . I'll shit on him

No wonder terry wanted 2 go 2 the court. In d court its all about how good & expensive ur lawyer is . We rich ppl know that.

The most painfull side of this story was that Roy dropped Rio for terry . Now that FA find him guilty, Roy shud apologies

Even in USA , if u kill someone and can get a million dollar lawyer , u can escape jail. That's why JT went 2 court. Ihe went 2 buy d law

JT was more offensive than Suarez . And just like @Lord_Sugar says, he is a Thug .

I respect @rioferdy5 and @anton_ferdinand . It takes a lot of Gut 2 stand up against JT . Unlike Ashley cole . A wanna be ! A Sell Out

I don't answer to anybody but only GOD

To be honest, he is probably not a Racist, but he shud be man enough to own up and say sorry for the slip in toungue rather than dragging it

Worst of all, to all those chelsea fans and JT worshipers sending death threat and bullet to @anton_ferdinand . I want 2 say Shame on U

Just bcuz @rioferdy5 is out of Peckham, JT thinks he can get away wiv cursin d ferdinands.

There are so many two faced players and pundit in england . Its so easy for them to condemn Suarez , but not John Terry

Anyway, I am happy drogba and mikel declined to stand in the stupid witness box . Ashley cole was always a traitor . He never relates

Let's not forget the FA is also a biased and money grabbing organization. I don't like them that much but we can't do without them

I think I am going to go and relax on the beach and pray to God , but I needed to get all that out of my system. I fear No one but God
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Mentalman

Top class rant! Laughed my ass off at that.

deiseach

But Emmanuel, what do you really think?