John Terry Trial.

Started by laoislad, July 09, 2012, 08:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: deiseach on September 28, 2012, 02:36:04 PM
Quote from: Bingo on September 28, 2012, 02:30:34 PM
Did i see on another forum that both cases have cost Terry 800k in legal fees to date alone. Plus the fine thats 1m.

How will he the feed the kids?

Edit: Meant to say, that 800k not seem very high, I know a barrister loves to stick a charge on but that seems crazy.

When asked about this, John Terry said "Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing. 'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands. But he that filches from me my good name robs me of that which not enriches him, and makes me poor indeed."

Furthermore he opined about the whole impact this whole event had on his life "Mine honor is my life; both grow in one; Take honor from me, and my life is done", he seems to be shaking with the pressure of it all.

ONeill

http://www.thefa.com/News/governance/2012/oct/~/media/22A83175745E44468105B57232F085B7.ashx

Has anyone read the above report? It's meticulous.

Terry and Chelsea come out of this in an extremely poor light.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Amazing page this. Two lots of Shakespeare and someone saying "what Nrico says is 100% correct". Unbelievable stuff.

Over the Bar

QuoteHas anyone read the above report? It's meticulous.

Terry and Chelsea come out of this in an extremely poor light.

Are you really surprised?  Pig, grunt.

Norf Tyrone

Meticulous?

It states that Ferdinand is married. He's not.

There are a lot of glaring mistakes in it, and a lot of ignoring their own rules. 
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Jonah

Ashley Cole and John Terry the two biggest tramps in football.
I hope the FA ban Cole for playing for England, does he really think he can say what he wants?

nrico2006

Quote from: thebigfella on September 29, 2012, 01:52:52 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on September 28, 2012, 11:04:59 AM
Quote from: thebigfella on September 28, 2012, 11:00:31 AM
I don't think you can compare Terry's to Ferdinand's case. I think people that constantly bring this up are idiots; just stay indoors, get the fcuk off the internet and never offer opinions on anything ever again.

On another note, Joey Barton has a f**king point..........

I suppose you can't compare the two as Rio Ferdinand actually came out with a racial comment against another player yet Terry is only alleged to have came out with a racial comment against another player.

Nrico, stay of the Internet. You clearly do not understand the difference.

I think I highlighted the difference above - am I wrong?  No.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ONeill

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 08, 2012, 12:17:58 AM
Meticulous?

There are a lot of glaring mistakes in it, and a lot of ignoring their own rules.

I read that nonsense yesterday. I think the author called the wife/girlfriend thing a "fatal" error. Talk about grasping at straws.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thebigfella

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 08, 2012, 09:41:35 AM
Quote from: thebigfella on September 29, 2012, 01:52:52 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on September 28, 2012, 11:04:59 AM
Quote from: thebigfella on September 28, 2012, 11:00:31 AM
I don't think you can compare Terry's to Ferdinand's case. I think people that constantly bring this up are idiots; just stay indoors, get the fcuk off the internet and never offer opinions on anything ever again.

On another note, Joey Barton has a f**king point..........

I suppose you can't compare the two as Rio Ferdinand actually came out with a racial comment against another player yet Terry is only alleged to have came out with a racial comment against another player.

Nrico, stay of the Internet. You clearly do not understand the difference.

I think I highlighted the difference above - am I wrong?  No.

yes

David McKeown

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 08, 2012, 12:17:58 AM
Meticulous?

Norf, out of interest what exactly are you referring to in respect of them ignoring their own rules?

I found the disciplinary hearing very interesting the most noteworthy thing I suppose is JT didn't give evidence nor did he dispute the evidence given by Ferdinand. His entire case was that it was an abuse of process by the FA to seek to charge him after his criminal acquittal. I find that bizarre because usually when you try (and fail) with a procedural defence like JT then you would ordinarily have a go at a substantive defence. JT offered no oral evidence either personally or via witness and sought to rely heavily on the fact that the Magistrate in the criminal trial found him believable.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Denn Forever

I thought Chelsea had a strict anti Racism stance?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20005819

John Terry remains Chelsea captain but is heavily fined
John Terry will continue as Chelsea captain, the club's chairman Bruce Buck has confirmed.

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...