John Terry Trial.

Started by laoislad, July 09, 2012, 08:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

So, a player is out on the field and gets into a bit of a barney with someone.  For the purposes of this say that being called a British **** is tantamount to being called a black **** under the current law. 

Armagh player - "f**k off you p***k"
Laois Player  - "f**k off you "indecipherable words" ****"
Armagh player  - "Did you call me a British ****?"
Laois Player - "No I didn't call you a British ****, you f**king Knobhead!"

Is this the sort of interaction there was between Ferdinand and Terry, if so that in fairness as much as I can't stand the prock I would think that he should have no case to answer to.

Bingo

It was an off duty police officer watching at home on TV who seen Terry (lipreading) use it and he made the complaint.

Thousands seen Terry do it on TV as it was all over youtube pretty much straight away.

Bingo

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 11, 2012, 11:33:55 AM
So, a player is out on the field and gets into a bit of a barney with someone.  For the purposes of this say that being called a British **** is tantamount to being called a black **** under the current law. 

Armagh player - "f**k off you p***k"
Laois Player  - "f**k off you "indecipherable words" ****"
Armagh player  - "Did you call me a British ****?"
Laois Player - "No I didn't call you a British ****, you f**king Knobhead!"

Is this the sort of interaction there was between Ferdinand and Terry, if so that in fairness as much as I can't stand the prock I would think that he should have no case to answer to.

Thats it but the Laois player is denying he said "Did you call me a British ****?"
and their is no footage of what was actually said by the Laois player.

Its turned slightly today. The prosecution have footage where Terry says "And yours" just before he utter the UBC or as Terry claims ABC. This could be key in that Ferdinand says it started over him having a pop at Terry over shagging Bridges missus, they are now saying that Terry responed with a "F*** off. And Yours, UBC. U f***ing knobhead".

ONeill

As a knobhead, I find this offensive.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Archie Mitchell

Follow Daniel Taylor on twitter. He is giving good updates on the case.

https://twitter.com/DTguardian

Bingo

Its getting better! Part of John Terrys defence is that he takes lots of abuse and doesn't react to this.

He said the most common topics thrown at him are his affair with Bridges missus and that his Mother likes scouse c*ck. Cue him discussing this and telling of the song sung at him that "johns terry ma, she loves the scouse c*ck".

By some accounts this scouser was Jamie Carra's brother.

AQMP

Ashley Cole now giving evidence on behalf of Terry...a right rogues gallery!

Gazzler

If Terry's excuse is he said 'I didn't call you a black cnut'
Then who accused him of saying it for him to give that response?

Minder

The best bit of the whole charade is what Ashley Cole said to Ferdinand "You can't talk to JT like that", during the "verbals", as of he was the Dalai Lama.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AQMP

Quote from: Gazzler on July 11, 2012, 01:28:05 PM

He claims he heard Ferdinand say something about "a black cnut".  Terry read into this that Ferdinand was accusing Terry of calling him "a black cnut", so he claims he said "I didn't call you a black cnut"...mind you he admits adding "...you f**king knobhead".

FWIW, I'm not taking a Chelsea tinted glasses view of this.  I agree with the prosecution line that in the heat of the moment after a bit of verbal winding up from Ferdinand, Terry lost the head and called Ferdinand a black cnut.  It doesn't mean he's a racist per se but it was a racist comment.

But that is hard to prove conclusively...

thebigfella

Quote from: AQMP on July 11, 2012, 01:43:32 PM

He claims he heard Ferdinand say something about "a black cnut".  Terry read into this that Ferdinand was accusing Terry of calling him "a black cnut", so he claims he said "I didn't call you a black cnut"...mind you he admits adding "...you f**king knobhead".

FWIW, I'm not taking a Chelsea tinted glasses view of this.  I agree with the prosecution line that in the heat of the moment after a bit of verbal winding up from Ferdinand, Terry lost the head and called Ferdinand a black cnut.  It doesn't mean he's a racist per se but it was a racist comment.

Maybe he should try the Suarez defence, my granny is black?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: thebigfella on July 11, 2012, 01:46:26 PM
Quote from: AQMP on July 11, 2012, 01:43:32 PM

Maybe he should try the Suarez defence, my granny is black?

Or the JT defence, "why would I call him a cnut when everyone knows I too am a cnut!"

Norf Tyrone

Surprised no one has mentioned please, please, please, please.

Very funny. Thought it was a wind up when I first heard it!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

It has cause divisions anyway:

However, Didier Drogba, whose Africa-facing charity Terry said in the witness box he has supported, Nicolas Anelka, Florent Malouda and John Obi Mikel – all of whom were involved in the match in question – did not provide affidavits. Neither did any England team-mate .
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Er Cahill, Sturridge and Cole aren't they Eng team mates?

Re Drogs and Mikel, people are saying they couldn't sign the document as they were already being character witnesses via the charity (DD) and the possibility of being called as a witness at some point (JOM). Not sure how true that is. I'd be doubtful.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone