The Football Feile this weekend!

Started by theticklemister, June 21, 2012, 06:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Does anyone know where we can get up-to-date scores as and when they happen this weekend?? wouldnt mind keeping an eye on a few Derry teams?

Hope all the wee lads and lassies enjoy the football this weekend!!!Hope the weather is good!!

Royalranter

Simonstown gfc from Navan WILL win the girls competition, but best of luck to them all.
Let em know your there

ziggysego

Several months after watching the Sperrin Óg senior team claim the All-Ireland Junior title in Dublin, the under 14 girls are hoping to bring another All-Ireland trophy to the Greencastle club this weekend.

Read more here.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Sperrin Og are currently playing Simonstown (Meath) in the Div 2 Semi-Final.
Testing Accessibility

Royalranter

My prediction of a simonstown victory could be on the cards. Strolled through their 4 matches to earn a place in the final,. Only seen the last two and they've scored 8-16 and only conceded 1_1. C'Mon the ga
Let em know your there

theticklemister

Dungiven,Derrys reps got beat in the semis by St.Brigid's of Dublin by 2-07 v 0-02

ziggysego

Quote from: Royalranter on June 23, 2012, 09:05:44 PM
My prediction of a simonstown victory could be on the cards. Strolled through their 4 matches to earn a place in the final,. Only seen the last two and they've scored 8-16 and only conceded 1_1. C'Mon the ga

It was our girls they played in the semi-final, Sperrin Óg. From what I heard, Simonstown have a good big strong team.

Good luck to them in the final.
Testing Accessibility

Royalranter

Quote from: ziggysego on June 24, 2012, 12:48:32 PM

It was our girls they played in the semi-final, Sperrin Óg. From what I heard, Simonstown have a good big strong team.

Good luck to them in the final.

They do, they've a great team. They won the final by 2 points. They've never actually lost a match since they started playing.
Let em know your there

heffo

St Brigids of Dublin beat Portlaoise 1-6 to 0-0 in the Div 1 final. Keith Barr manages them.

Thats five years in a row for Dublin now.

Carmen Stateside

New York win lads div 2 and ladies div 5 well done to both teams.

Zulu

Congratulations to all the winners on what was a wonderful weekend for all I'm sure. Especially glad to see New York doing so well and I hope they are able to keep these kids playing all the way up to adulthood.

johnpower

Quote from: heffo on June 24, 2012, 04:29:52 PM
St Brigids of Dublin beat Portlaoise 1-6 to 0-0 in the Div 1 final. Keith Barr manages them.

Thats five years in a row for Dublin now.

A good team with phenominal fitness. The no 10 did most of the damage. Portlaoise did well in Division 1 beating Kildare,kerry and Cork champions on way to final

theticklemister

Je royal ranter the way yer going on I thought they won division 1 at a canter; but according to the Sunday Game it was division 2. Maybe they should of entered division 1 for a real test!!

Anyway well done to the Simonstown Girls and all the winners.I can't believe that New York won division 2; a fantastic achievemnt altogether!

Royalranter

Quote from: theticklemister on June 24, 2012, 11:47:53 PM

Je royal ranter the way yer going on I thought they won division 1 at a canter; but according to the Sunday Game it was division 2. Maybe they should of entered division 1 for a real test!!

Anyway well done to the Simonstown Girls and all the winners.I can't believe that New York won division 2; a fantastic achievemnt altogether!

Ticklemaster, they are children. What does it matter what division they were in, its still a great achievement.maybe they shoul have been div.1 but they can only beat what's put in front of them. The way you are going  on, you'd think it was a lesser achievement for them to win div.2
Let em know your there