Kildare v Limerick v Sligo

drici

Tipperary v Antrim v Donegal/Down

drici

Kerry v Tyrone v Clare

drici

Leitrim v Laois v Dublin/Meath

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

drici

Kildare v Limerick v Sligo

Tipperary v Antrim v Donegal/Down

Kerry v Tyrone v Clare

Leitrim v Laois v Dublin/Meath

LeoMc

Quote from: EC Unique on July 15, 2012, 05:12:18 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 15, 2012, 04:51:38 PM
I'd like to see Tyrone v Kerry in the next round.

So would most of Tyrone I would guess.

Careful what you wish for!
That said if we are not able to beat Kerry we are not good enough to go much further anyway so at least we can get on with the club championship.

theticklemister

Biggest winners are kildare and donegal and Dublin

Cosmo Kramer

Another interesting draw. The qualifier draws have thrown up some great fixtures this year, it's just a pity that more of the games haven't been televised.

Kildare/Limerick/Sligo - would fancy Kildare to win both games although Kildare v Sligo if it happens could be a cracking game if Sligo can get their heads up again after yesterday's disappointment. They have two weeks this time to prepare so I'd have some hope that they can play to their potential in Round four. Verdict: Kildare

Tipperary/Antrim/Down/Donegal - Great draw for Tipp and Antrim, wouldn't have expected either to be in the last 12 at the start of the year. The winner playing the beaten Ulster finalist is not such a great draw but Tipp or Antrim will have momentum whereas the Ulster loser will have a six or seven day turnaround after losing an Ulster final so there's at least a possibility of a surprise quarter finalist here. Verdict: Donegal in Ulster, Down via the qualifiers.

Kerry/Tyrone/Clare - a great draw for everyone else other than these three teams, a top six team will be going out early this year. If Kerry v Tyrone isn't televised serious questions need to be asked about how our games are being promoted. Home advantage plus the benefit of a scare yesterday to swing it for Kerry, but they won't like being made to peak this early in the year. Verdict: Kerry

Leitrim/Laois/Meath/Dublin - Leitrim will be delighted to get another home game, despite the disaster against Mayo this year is turning out well for them. They will make it tough for Laois in Carrick and the result is not a foregone conclusion. I don't think Meath are as good as Kildare made them look and reckon Dublin will win Leinster. On that basis a Round 4 game against Meath who would have only a weeks turnaround from the Leinster final offers real possibilities for the winner of the Leitrim v Laois game. Verdict: Dublin to win Leinster, Laois to come through the qualifiers.

That would leave the quarter finalists as: Cork/Donegal/Dublin/Mayo and Down/Kerry/Kildare/Laois.

A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

LeoMc

theticklemister

Quote from: hardstation on July 16, 2012, 09:03:42 AM
Quote from: theticklemister on July 16, 2012, 09:01:53 AM
Biggest winners are kildare and donegal and Dublin
You don't really know how it works, do you?

Unless......nah....

Too early in the morn Hardstation! Half sleeping walking to work here! I apoloigise!!!!!!!!!

EC Unique

Quote from: LeoMc on July 16, 2012, 08:51:49 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 15, 2012, 05:12:18 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 15, 2012, 04:51:38 PM
I'd like to see Tyrone v Kerry in the next round.

So would most of Tyrone I would guess.

Careful what you wish for!
That said if we are not able to beat Kerry we are not good enough to go much further anyway so at least we can get on with the club championship.

Happy enough. Will be a good test for the young lads but would have been nice to take them to Omagh.