Started by drici, June 12, 2012, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: rrhf on July 15, 2012, 06:52:41 PM
Tyrone v Antrim
Kildare v laois
Kerry v Leitrim
Tipp v limerick

I concur...........fixed draw in anyways, id imagine kildare will be given the easier pick of tipp, laois, antrim, or leitrim..........................mc stay will be baiting the cod piece off himself on the sunday game

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 15, 2012, 07:14:26 PM
Tommy Carr on the radio absolutely slandered the referee in the Westmeath game, in a nutshell said the referee  rode Westmeath.

The commentators on Radio Kerry were saying that Kerry were getting some very handy frees so he may have a point.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Whishtup

Quote from: All of a Sludden on July 15, 2012, 09:02:22 PM
Tommy Carr on the radio absolutely slandered the referee in the Westmeath game, in a nutshell said the referee  rode Westmeath.

The commentators on Radio Kerry were saying that Kerry were getting some very handy frees so he may have a point.

Was listening to 'wishy' and yer man as well.  At the critical stage at the end of the match when Westmeath were 1 up, there were 3 or four strange decisions in a row that gave Kerry the lead, according to these boys.  1  free not given that would have put Westmeath up by 2, a sideline ball that started the move for the equalising free.  A free for Kerry that should have been called for touching the ball on the ground and another soft free for Kerry after that I think.

Heartbreaking for WM

tommysmith

5 Sams

Was listenin to Weeshie and Gary myself on Radio Kerry...they sounded embarrassed (though delighted) at some of the decisons in the last fews minutes...
The Aristocrat Years

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Wildweasel74

Higgins would give the 2 dufffys from sligo a run for their money in the referee stakes

tommysmith

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 15, 2012, 10:24:10 PM
Higgins would give the 2 dufffys from sligo a run for their money in the referee stakes

He must be good so  :D

saffron sam2

Shouldn't be allowed next nor near a football pitch.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

mylestheslasher

Duffy brought a free forward about 30 meters today for dissent, such a Muppet.

ONeill

Kildare the strongest team left.

Kerry and Tyrone on a par.

Laois and Antrim dangerous at home.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Quote from: All of a Sludden on July 15, 2012, 09:02:22 PM

Alll can't be well in that Kerry camp. Radio commnentators were sying that Jack O'Conor was getting abuse at half time from the animals.

Croí na hÉireann

Happened to hear that, couldn't have got the incident he described more wrong, embarrassing. Not as bad though as the ref telling Heslin there was time for one more play when he had that free at the end and then blowing up on the resultant kickout >:(  Will post on game later, gutted for the lads though, performance deserved more.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

drici

Weather and traffic and travel.

drici

A traffic jam in Galway - adverts now.