Quote from: hardstation on October 16, 2012, 12:56:12 PM
As far as I know;

Reilly v Shannon is 17:30
Brady v Moreno is 18:30
Thanks a million. I'll be there.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

manballandall

All of a Sludden

Brady takes the first set 21-19, amazing comeback. He trailed 11-1, then 16-9 and 19-14
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

All of a Sludden

Brady wins the second set 21-10 and with it his fourth world title.

tommysmith

tommysmith

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

All of a Sludden

Trans World Sport have filmed a special feature on newly crowned World Handball Champion, Paul Brady, commencing this Wednesday evening at 6pm on Sky Sports 2.

Milltown Row2

Seems Reilly has taken over from Shannon now, Fiona has been outstanding for years and like all greats there is some young buck looking to take here title.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on October 17, 2012, 12:58:07 PM
To a degree, yes, she probably has taken over in terms of worlds and will probably go on to win a couple more. The immediate future in terms of All Irelands and Nationals, it is very much in the balance still. Aisling will need to maintain the level of work she put in this last number of months as her fitness and movement has often let her down. Her hands are much better than Fiona's IMO and she is naturally much more powerful. Fiona will run all day and pick up any ball which doesn't roll. If Aisling lets her fitness regress in the coming months, Fiona will nip in again.

Two super players though.

Yeah Fiona's fitness is unreal, she took a lot of core sessions when I looked after the seniors during the All Ireland. To say the lads came out of the sessions sore is an understatement. A great trainer and comands respect right away
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BallyhaiseMan

Saval's finest Lorraine Havern.

Larry Duff

Belfast Telegraph coverage of the championships.  >:( The image used to represent the sport sums up their knowledge and interest: :-[

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/gaa/bradys-quadruple-quest-continues-16223979.html

All of a Sludden

Fiona Shannon and Sibeal Gallagher won their final earlier.