How do I officially leave the Catholic Church and denounce the faith?

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, May 05, 2012, 12:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

I believe there was a website where you could do this but the church closed the avenue for signing out due to the high uptake. The easiest way out is to give them no money, that's what its all about.

playwiththewind1st

Just do what I did - the priest happened to call at the door, doing his rounds [as they used to do]. Car draws up to house. "Oh, is this your wife now?" says he. "That's my girlfriend & she's not even one of us, father" says I. Never saw him again. Easy.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Hardy on May 05, 2012, 11:24:11 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on May 05, 2012, 08:28:38 AM
When I seen the thread title i thought this was a lawnseed thread, but then I realised there was a capital letter in it.

Active Voice

Present
I see   We see
You see   You see
He sees   They see

Past
I saw   We saw
You saw   You saw
She saw   They saw

Future
I will see   We will see
You will see   You will see
It will see   They will see

Present Perfect
I have seen   We have seen
You have seen   You have seen
He has seen   They have seen

Past Perfect
I had seen   We had seen
You had seen   You had seen
She had seen   They had seen

Future Perfect
I will have seen   We will have seen
You will have seen   You will have seen
It will have seen   They will have seen

Passive Voice

Present
I am seen   We are seen
You are seen   You are seen
He is seen   They are seen

Past
I was seen   We were seen
You were seen   You were seen
She was seen   They were seen

Future
I will been seen   We will be seen
You will been seen   You will be seen
It will be seen   They will be seen

Present Perfect
I have been seen   We have been seen
You have been seen   You have been seen
He has been seen   they have been seen

Past Perfect
I had been seen   We had been seen
You had been seen   You had been seen
She had been seen   They had been seen

Future Perfect
I will have been seen   We will have been seen
You will have been seen   You will have been seen
It will have been seen   They will have been seen

What about "I done"?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 05, 2012, 12:31:34 PM
I believe there was a website where you could do this but the church closed the avenue for signing out due to the high uptake. The easiest way out is to give them no money, that's what its all about.

Ya thats the one, but I heard the Catholic church refuses to acknowledge the wishes of those who want to leave. The reason it matters is the Catholic church claims billions of followers worldwide and millions in Ireland, they try an claim authority or a sort of manate from these figures.

I see some of the Popes serfs are getting upset, poor things.

Pity these lads would show more concern at how the RC church has operated and still operates than grammatical errors.

A coin in the coffer rings, a soul from purgatory springs.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Applesisapples

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 05, 2012, 06:07:28 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 05, 2012, 12:31:34 PM

Ya thats the one, but I heard the Catholic church refuses to acknowledge the wishes of those who want to leave. The reason it matters is the Catholic church claims billions of followers worldwide and millions in Ireland, they try an claim authority or a sort of manate from these figures.

I see some of the Popes serfs are getting upset, poor things.

Pity these lads would show more concern at how the RC church has operated and still operates than grammatical errors.

A coin in the coffer rings, a soul from purgatory springs.
Get over yourself.

lawnseed

When I seen the thread title i thought this was a lawnseed thread, but then I realised there was a capital letter in it.

still waiting for you to start a thread worth reading. btw its WHEN I "SAW" THE TITLE THREAD.. or better still when i read it. ;)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

lawnseed

Quote from: Hardy on May 05, 2012, 11:24:11 AM

Active Voice

Present
I see   We see
You see   You see
He sees   They see

Past
I saw   We saw
You saw   You saw
She saw   They saw

Future
I will see   We will see
You will see   You will see
It will see   They will see

Present Perfect
I have seen   We have seen
You have seen   You have seen
He has seen   They have seen

Past Perfect
I had seen   We had seen
You had seen   You had seen
She had seen   They had seen

Future Perfect
I will have seen   We will have seen
You will have seen   You will have seen
It will have seen   They will have seen

Passive Voice

Present
I am seen   We are seen
You are seen   You are seen
He is seen   They are seen

Past
I was seen   We were seen
You were seen   You were seen
She was seen   They were seen

Future
I will been seen   We will be seen
You will been seen   You will be seen
It will be seen   They will be seen

Present Perfect
I have been seen   We have been seen
You have been seen   You have been seen
He has been seen   they have been seen

Past Perfect
I had been seen   We had been seen
You had been seen   You had been seen
She had been seen   They had been seen

Future Perfect
I will have been seen   We will have been seen
You will have been seen   You will have been seen
It will have been seen   They will have been seen

i know... thick tyronies

lawnseed

anyway mayo. have you any other faith lined up or are you just going to lay in bed like the rest of us? what about trying a few out over the next few weeks and giving us a review. maybe stars.. one star being boring and unbelieveable. five star being church full of hotties who we can daydream about while celebrant drones on about salvation. if we believe that god is everywhere then why do we have to go somewhere to see him? personally i like the sound of the quakers or friends as they like to be known. the idea that prods hated them even more than they hated catholics appeals to my nordie seige mentality. maybe we should all become quakers then we coud have another peace process.. talks about talks.. agreements and then even more funding from the uk taxpayer to oil the cogs of the whole thing.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on May 06, 2012, 10:59:42 AM
anyway mayo. have you any other faith lined up or are you just going to lay in bed like the rest of us? what about trying a few out over the next few weeks and giving us a review. maybe stars.. one star being boring and unbelieveable. five star being church full of hotties who we can daydream about while celebrant drones on about salvation. if we believe that god is everywhere then why do we have to go somewhere to see him? personally i like the sound of the quakers or friends as they like to be known. the idea that prods hated them even more than they hated catholics appeals to my nordie seige mentality. maybe we should all become quakers then we coud have another peace process.. talks about talks.. agreements and then even more funding from the uk taxpayer to oil the cogs of the whole thing.

None, the whole concept of a deity, be it one of an organisation or a water spirit is pure daft. I do however enjoy visiting and enjoying the architecture of churches, mosques, temples, ancient religious monuments etc.

lawnseed

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 06, 2012, 02:13:50 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on May 06, 2012, 10:59:42 AM

None, the whole concept of a deity, be it one of an organisation or a water spirit is pure daft. I do however enjoy visiting and enjoying the architecture of churches, mosques, temples, ancient religious monuments etc.

ah yeah... the architecture..  ::) they say romes very impressive.. but then your wanting away from that crowd. i dont know what your going to do.. tell you what if theres a god and a heaven any of the lads on here will put a word in for you. i'd say your safe enough

bennydorano

On a similar note, how would i go about dying a non-white man? Tim westwood has me convinced whitey's up to no good.

thejuice

You have to commit a registered act of apostasy. Basically you need to write to your local bishop stating  you reject Christ and all his teachings.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AZOffaly

By the way, I think you 'denounced' the faith many times already. Unless you meant 'renounce'.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 06, 2012, 08:11:51 PM
By the way, I think you 'denounced' the faith many times already. Unless you meant 'renounce'.

You are quite right, AZOffaly, while I dednounce my former faith on a regular basis, what I had intended on asking about was renounceing my former faith. Good catch.