www.beachgaelic.com - May 19th - New York 8)

Started by beachgael, March 21, 2007, 08:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beachgael

We are currently running a promotion for the first team from Ireland wishing to take part in this years Beach Gaelic 7's tournament in New York - May 19th.  The first team that travels across the pond and lands on the beach from eire will receive free entrance fee into the tournament and a free set of Beach Gaelic Jerseys (15 in all).  Also each team player will receive some sun tan lotion, a complementry pair of sunglasses, and a beach chair on which you can sit on between matches while you catch a few rays....

The tournament is in it's fourth year  now and continues to get stronger every year.  However, we have yet been unable to lure a few gaelic maestros over from Ireland to try and lift the cup.  The deadline date for Team registration is April 21st.  Go to www.beachgealic.com to find out more about the tournament..... 8) 8) 8)

Thanks,
paddy

superblues

it will be hard to beat the down boys they have won it this last two years

tones81

superblues

they were in it two years ago dont no about last year

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

beachgael

Tyrone were the champions the first year and Down have won it the past 2 years in a row.  Tyrone were beat in the semi-finals last year, and beat in the final the year before....

The link doesn't work because I spelt it wrong, sorry - www.beachgaelic.com   :-[