Sean Boylan
Maurice Fitz
The Resession
Drink
Nama and Ulster bank
John Maughan
A tornado
The Apocalypse .............

Take your pick from any of the above!!!!!!!!!

You forgot the Ros. For shame.

My apologies Syferus on forgetting the mighty men from east of Ballaghdreen!!!!!!!

You re going to make things more interesting, thank God.

Crete Boom

Quote from: Syferus on April 16, 2012, 01:06:44 AM
Quote from: Crete Boom on April 16, 2012, 12:56:29 AM
Quote from: Syferus on April 16, 2012, 12:53:07 AM
Quote from: Crete Boom on April 16, 2012, 12:26:38 AM
Who Can Stop Mayo?

The curse of 51
Pat McAneany
Meath
Sean Boylan
Maurice Fitz
The Resession
Drink
Nama and Ulster bank
John Maughan
A tornado
The Apocalypse .............

Take your pick from any of the above!!!!!!!!!

You forgot the Ros. For shame.

My apologies Syferus on forgetting the mighty men from east of Ballaghdreen!!!!!!!

I resent you calling me a Mayoman.  >:(

Ah sure Syferus there's worse things to be called like I could have called you Laythrum-man  ;)

Crete Boom

Quote from: Jinxy on April 16, 2012, 12:09:19 AM
I don't like this new found Mayo arrogance.

I'm loving this new found Meath softness. ;D

Hardy

Quote from: blast05 on April 16, 2012, 12:04:39 AM
FFS Hardy ... i'm 16 years reading your posts on various incarnations of this board but this is the first one that has pissed me off.
Wouldn't it be more in your line to piss off back to the Meath thread and apologies to Syrefus who correctly highlighted that Boylan is being dirty and dishonest in the whole Meath saga.

Heh heh. Never expected to hook a wily old 16-year veteran.

By the way, this is my thread. I'll be handing out the piss off instructions, thanks.

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on April 16, 2012, 09:33:22 AM
Quote from: blast05 on April 16, 2012, 12:04:39 AM
FFS Hardy ... i'm 16 years reading your posts on various incarnations of this board but this is the first one that has pissed me off.
Wouldn't it be more in your line to piss off back to the Meath thread and apologies to Syrefus who correctly highlighted that Boylan is being dirty and dishonest in the whole Meath saga.

Heh heh. Never expected to hook a wily old 16-year veteran.

By the way, this is my thread. I'll be handing out the piss off instructions, thanks.

Off topic! Get back to the thread.

I need to know the answer because I have a €50 waiting to go on them.
MWWSI 2017

Mayo Mick

if we win league as I expect we will then hard to see who will stop us.  We have the players and winning the league will give us the confidence.  certainly no team in Connacht will stop us. 
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

Blowitupref

Quote from: Mayo Mick on April 16, 2012, 01:58:21 PM
if we win league as I expect we will then hard to see who will stop us.  We have the players and winning the league will give us the confidence.  certainly no team in Connacht will stop us.
Yeah just like the last time Mayo won the league.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Hardy

That's the stuff!

Jinxy

Who do you think the biggest threat in Connacht is Mick?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Mayo Mick

Considering the draw there is no real threat. Galway are next best to us... rest are quite a bit behind. The sheep lads can come good the odd day like U21 this year but have no realistic chance of winning Connacht this year.
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

ballinaman

Quote from: Mayo Mick on April 16, 2012, 03:38:37 PM
Considering the draw there is no real threat. Galway are next best to us... rest are quite a bit behind. The sheep lads can come good the odd day like U21 this year but have no realistic chance of winning Connacht this year.
Where abouts in Roscommon are you from Mick?

Syferus

Quote from: ballinaman on April 16, 2012, 03:46:05 PM

Ballaghadreen.

ballinaman

Quote from: Syferus on April 16, 2012, 04:13:37 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on April 16, 2012, 03:46:05 PM

Ballaghadreen.
Must try harder.

rosnarun

If mayo win the league we will be very happy to win a national Senior title how many counties have done that over the last 10 years ??? .i am open to correction but since mayo won the league on 7 counties have won a national title
kerry,cork,dublin,derry,armagh ,Tyrone
so we'll forget about SAM for now and enjoy what we got
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

muppet

Quote from: rosnarun on April 16, 2012, 05:11:26 PM
If mayo win the league we will be very happy to win a national Senior title how many counties have done that over the last 10 years ??? .i am open to correction but since mayo won the league on 7 counties have won a national title
kerry,cork,dublin,derry,armagh ,Tyrone
so we'll forget about SAM for now and enjoy what we got

Donegal?
MWWSI 2017