The belly is getting bigger, time to stop the rot.

Started by King Kenny, April 09, 2012, 04:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on January 22, 2015, 09:22:43 PM
Since Christmas I've been doing 30 mins interval on threadmill (7mph x 1min, 3mph x 1 min, 8mph x 1 min, 3 mph x 1 min, 9mph x 1 min, 3 mph x 1 min, 10mph x 1 min, 3 mph x 1 min and back down again and back up....) followed by this 15 min video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzOe2ImO1rk   every other day.

No idea if there's any weight loss but feel far better playing 5-a-side on Mons and Fris for doing this.

Still ateing crisps and stouting to the max.

You should stout in those 30 minute intervals. Far better all round fitness derivative mumbo cardio jumbo vitas gerulitas.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Very close to the truth there.

If ye listen to oul people, they never say they wished they'd dieted.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rois

Quote from: ONeill on January 22, 2015, 10:04:34 PM

Then again, the ones who should have might not live to be oul - dead from heart attacks and obesity-related diseases.

Milltown Row2

Your body needs. Protein carbs fat and the other crap bit in moderation. If it doesn't have it then it gets confused. As said already.. Some people cand fo the 6 week diet but needs to make that  lifestyle choice... If you don't at age of 40 plus your fcuked...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Quote from: Rois on January 22, 2015, 10:51:10 PM
Quote from: ONeill on January 22, 2015, 10:04:34 PM

Then again, the ones who should have might not live to be oul - dead from heart attacks and obesity-related diseases.

Why would you want to live to be oul? The human body (now) is designed to live 40 years before gradually breaking down. I reckon to live to be 60 would be deadly. I could live healthily til 80 and die a horrible death, after 10 years of regular ill-health. A heart attack would be great crack.

supersarsfields

Started eating weexabix every morning now with Berries and Bananas. Really enjoy it actually but would it be good to eat every day for weight lose? I thought it was but then someone said Weetabix was just fiber and sugar so now I'm wondering would a poached egg and slice of toast be better?

Brick Tamlin

Breakfast:
Porridge with honey and a hape of berries
Some mornings its slice of soya and linseed or any type seed bread toasted with taste of peanut butter on top.
Green tea and a pint of iced water.

Lunch:
Salad with loads of greens and either tuna or lean chicken
Green Tea and Litre of Water
More berries with melon and maybe some nuts.

Dinner:
Salmon steak with green veg and sweet potato.
Pint iced water.

Supper:
Slice of seeded toast and peanut butter
Green Tea and pint iced water.

Train 4 days a week at minute, 6:30am 5k runs trying to bring times down.
Occasional circuits/bootcamp sessions at 630am.

illdecide

Most things are ok in moderation, just cut back and step up the exercise. You know yourself the things that are bad for you. Fizzy drinks, chocolate, crisps too much bread and chippy food. Have a we treat once a week and you'll be fine
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ONeill

screenexile

5 Sams

Was doing well since Christmas..... until an hour ago...a chip out of Pat's for my lunch :-[
The Aristocrat Years

Brick Tamlin

Well when youre making something for the kids before bed then yeah it is supper.
What should I be callin it.?

screenexile

macdanger2

Quote from: screenexile on January 23, 2015, 02:07:47 PM
Evening snack?

"Little Tommy Tucker, sings for his evening snack" doesn't have a great ring to it tbh  ;D