Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2012

Started by drici, March 31, 2012, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

AK & McKenna on the doubtful list could swing it to Errigal. Should be good, if those pair are available i'd take Cross by 3 or 4, more if Jamie gets a look in.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bennydorano on November 16, 2012, 06:22:21 PM
AK & McKenna on the doubtful list could swing it to Errigal. Should be good, if those pair are available i'd take Cross by 3 or 4, more if Jamie gets a look in.

Those lads will be playing. I'd say they can't afford not to. Very important players for Cross
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DuffleKing

Will EC subject Aidan McRory to JC for a full day of torture like Tyrone did this year?

yellowcard

As the game gets closer I really can't see Cross being beat, Errigal without 2 of their best players this could be the game where Cross put on another show and prove their status as the best club team ever. I'm taking Cross minus 4 on the handicap.

catchandkick

Theres an 11/10 accum at Paddy Power of

Cross
Crokes
Galls
Castlehaven

Galls v Kilcoo is the only one I would be wary of.

yellowcard

Quote from: catchandkick on November 17, 2012, 11:12:13 AM
Theres an 11/10 accum at Paddy Power of

Cross
Crokes
Galls
Castlehaven

Galls v Kilcoo is the only one I would be wary of.

Agree with this, think Kilcoo might turn over St Galls.

catchandkick

Crokes -6 and Cross -4 might be a better bet. Nearly 3/1 for the double.

manballandall

Take kilcoo handicap then and its a bigger accumm. Easy maths

catchandkick

Dunno. Kilcoo in the handicap is +2 at 11/10. +2 is dodgy terrain betting wise no?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: catchandkick on November 17, 2012, 12:03:16 PM
Dunno. Kilcoo in the handicap is +2 at 11/10. +2 is dodgy terrain betting wise no?

It's a free one ffs, sure Yellowcard is all over it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

manballandall

Not dodgey if you fancy kilcoo. Take them plus 4 would be tip

catchandkick

Going to stick with the Cross -4 Crokes -6 double at 2.82/1 . Haven't seen Kilcoo in a full game, so going to leave out. I've only seen them in highlights, Jerome Johnson looks tasty (as he did with St. Colman's, Newry) and their manager sounded like he knew his stuff.

Ye may well be proved right on the Kilcoo + 4

We will reconvene on Monday for a full Betting Analysis Committee meeting!

manballandall

D day has arrived and good weather for good games of football. Days like this you wish you were involved. After considerable consideration st gall and cross to meet in the final. You heard it here first:). No mind games

EC Unique

Mid Down Gael