Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2012

Started by drici, March 31, 2012, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Mark Harte played for Errigal III in junior semi against derrytresk last year. thought he played well too.
Also, from what I recall Daisy played in that game too but he was very poor.

EC Unique

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 06, 2012, 09:55:29 AM
Quote from: crossfire on November 05, 2012, 09:50:58 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on November 05, 2012, 02:20:01 PM
How many players are Crossmaglen missing from last years panel?

Cross will definitely be missing 4 from the team that started the all Ireland final replay. ( Paul Kernan, Danny O'Callaghan, Stephen Finnegan and Franny Hanratty )

Is Hanratty the only one in Australia?  Are the other 3 injured?

Would Daisy still not be seen as Errigals main scoring threat?  Huge loss for the next day.

Daisy is a massive loss. He has come back very well this year after so many, including myself, had given up on him. It was a very soft red card on Sunday I thought. The 2 players tangled and the Ballinderry went down like he was shot when in fact Daisy done very little. I think it gave the ref a chance to even up the numbers as they were a man down at that stage. The video would need to be looked at to see if we could appeal.

curious

St. Galls getting a lot of favourite tagging after Sunday. They were good but won't get it so handy from here on. No chance they will be getting carried away

manballandall

Ffs tempo were shite. Going on second half dislpay they wouldn't be favourites so a lot of mind games going on. Kilcoo will give st galls a hell of a game but all to play for still for all teams invoved

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

yellowcard

Quote from: manballandall on November 05, 2012, 10:54:40 PM
What is your problem with kevin mc gourty?. If he wants to wear a onesie then so what. Why get yourself so annoyed about it?.  How long do people need to go on about him. Kevin is kevi and Nothing will change him, fcuk knows he's got enough abuse in his own club to no avail. So live and let live. If we were all the same the world would be a boring oul place. An absolute rocket and his own worst enemy at times but a good footballer and not a bad fella beneath it all. I think he's taken up enough threads on this board so let's leave this one to the footballing side of things as I quite enjoyed this one.

No problem with McGourty, he took Oscar Wildes saying 'there is only one thing worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about' quite literally. He provides plenty of talking points and is a very good player but a onesie on a mild autumn afternoon.......come on.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: yellowcard on November 06, 2012, 09:20:19 PM
Quote from: manballandall on November 05, 2012, 10:54:40 PM
What is your problem with kevin mc gourty?. If he wants to wear a onesie then so what. Why get yourself so annoyed about it?.  How long do people need to go on about him. Kevin is kevi and Nothing will change him, fcuk knows he's got enough abuse in his own club to no avail. So live and let live. If we were all the same the world would be a boring oul place. An absolute rocket and his own worst enemy at times but a good footballer and not a bad fella beneath it all. I think he's taken up enough threads on this board so let's leave this one to the footballing side of things as I quite enjoyed this one.

No problem with McGourty, he took Oscar Wildes saying 'there is only one thing worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about' quite literally. He provides plenty of talking points and is a very good player but a onesie on a mild autumn afternoon.......come on.

Think he had it on to hold in his belly!! Sure he was in shorts and flip flops while having breakie in club!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

curious

yellowcard

Quote from: ONeill on November 06, 2012, 11:51:19 PM
Galls have the All Ireland in the bag.

Can't see it myself. They are spooked by the men from Crossmaglen. A bit like Kerry against Tyrone in the noughties they know that Cross have their number and will have again this year should they meet in the final as expected. However I actually think Kilcoo could do them over in the semi-final.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: yellowcard on November 07, 2012, 10:48:15 AM
Quote from: ONeill on November 06, 2012, 11:51:19 PM
Galls have the All Ireland in the bag.

Can't see it myself. They are spooked by the men from Crossmaglen. A bit like Kerry against Tyrone in the noughties they know that Cross have their number and will have again this year should they meet in the final as expected. However I actually think Kilcoo could do them over in the semi-final.

Yeah I fully expect Kilcoo to turn us over, we've a few injuries from last week and the Laverty lad will score a hat full
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

curious

Mont

Quote from: crossfire on November 05, 2012, 09:50:58 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on November 05, 2012, 02:20:01 PM
How many players are Crossmaglen missing from last years panel?

Cross will definitely be missing 4 from the team that started the all Ireland final replay. ( Paul Kernan, Danny O'Callaghan, Stephen Finnegan and Franny Hanratty )

What happened Finnegan?
Wasnt it himself and macnamee that were put off the panel for carrikcruppen game?

ardtole

kilcoo will just love sitting lying in wait for st galls. a more dogged determined shower of xxxxx u will ever come across and i say that with the greatest of respect.  they seem to be overlooked  and underestimated on this thread but the st galls game seems perfectly set up for them to cause a shock.

yellowcard

Quote from: ardtole on November 07, 2012, 12:15:38 PM
kilcoo will just love sitting lying in wait for st galls. a more dogged determined shower of xxxxx u will ever come across and i say that with the greatest of respect.  they seem to be overlooked  and underestimated on this thread but the st galls game seems perfectly set up for them to cause a shock.

Agree, McCorry is a master tactician and will have a clear plan as to how to beat St Galls. It will likely involve trying to grind St Galls into submission. No doubt St Galls have the better individual players but Kilcoo will make it near impossible to break them down. I would expect a low scoring encounter and I think Kilcoo could edge it.