Things to do in Ireland for the summer!!

Started by theticklemister, March 28, 2012, 07:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Alright lads and lassies, this could be a long summer as the work situation may dry up shortly and i'm going back to uni in September, so a final blow-out is needed before I get back into the real world-AGAIN!

Anyone recommend a few good holiday trips here for 2/3 weeks; any good local fesitivals on etc?? Might just take a tent and away we go! Gonna miss watching the oul club football for a week or so but it'll always be here when I come back!

Smokin Joe

Quote from: theticklemister on March 28, 2012, 07:03:23 PM
Alright lads and lassies, this could be a long summer as the work situation may dry up shortly and i'm going back to uni in September, so a final blow-out is needed before I get back into the real world-AGAIN!

Anyone recommend a few good holiday trips here for 2/3 weeks; any good local fesitivals on etc?? Might just take a tent and away we go! Gonna miss watching the oul club football for a week or so but it'll always be here when I come back!

Galway race week

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

laoislad

May 20th 2012

Clash of the Titans....
Game of the Summer....
Two superpowers do battle.....

Longford v Laois..
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hereiam

This would be a fine place to spend the summer.  ;D

laoislad

Quote from: Hereiam on March 28, 2012, 10:00:49 PM

Spent many a summer in one!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

haranguerer

Hardy

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Rois

Quote from: haranguerer on March 28, 2012, 10:35:47 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 28, 2012, 10:19:55 PM

f**king nightmare!!

Currently shuddering at the memory.

Thought firstly it was a great place because you got to take a picnic.  I soon got tired of the picnics after 3 or 4 summers. 

NAG1

Be more specific than the title folks anything happening over Easter family wise?

NAG1

Quote from: NAG1 on March 29, 2012, 10:56:40 AM
Being more specific than the title folks anything happening over Easter activity wise family friendly?  ;)

AZOffaly

Quote from: Rois on March 29, 2012, 10:51:36 AM
Quote from: haranguerer on March 28, 2012, 10:35:47 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 28, 2012, 10:19:55 PM

f**king nightmare!!

Currently shuddering at the memory.

Thought firstly it was a great place because you got to take a picnic.  I soon got tired of the picnics after 3 or 4 summers.

What are you on about. It makes a man of you. Although Rois, I can see why that might not hold the same attraction for you :) My lower back twinges when I see a picture of a bog, but they were great days and good healthy work. Mind you, I don;t be rushing to the high bank during the summer these days, the odd day helping the father in law does me fine :D

glens abu

Quote from: theticklemister on March 28, 2012, 07:03:23 PM

Why don't you take yourself up to Maghaberry and do a bit of protesting instead of swanning around Ireland having a good time while others are being stripped searched and serving long sentences for your beliefs.

tbrick18

Jeez, my back and hamstrings are sore just lookin at that picture!