All Ireland contenders...

Started by EC Unique, March 25, 2012, 01:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 15, 2012, 10:18:27 AM
Quote from: Hardy on May 15, 2012, 10:14:45 AM
Quote from: sans pessimism on May 14, 2012, 11:18:38 PM
Quote from: rrhf on May 14, 2012, 10:32:36 PM
You should never kick a Meath man when he,s down.
True- Meath men were always clean,innocent, alterboyisque on the field

Somehow an insult in gibberish doesn't have quite the intended impact.

I was going to say you should never kick a Meath man when he's down because he's liable to bite your ankle off.

That's more like it, AZ.

Croí na hÉireann

Cork
Kerry
Dublin

Gap

Tyrone
Kildare
Mayo
Donegal
Down

Gap

The Rest

Gap

Eastmeath
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Ohtoohtobe

Ard-Rí

Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on May 18, 2012, 11:51:04 AM
Irish Post preview backs Kerry, with Cork as finalists and Dublin and Kildare as semi-finalists:
http://www.irishpost.co.uk/index.php/component/content/article/27-comment-a-analysis/407-the-hunt-for-sam-maguire-

That was brave speculation on their part.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

CorkMan

Lads, much as it pains me to say it, I think Kerry will win the all Ireland this year. Will have Cork beaten in the semi final and avenge last years AI in the final against Dublin. Wouldn't mind seeing Kildare win it though.

Syferus

Would say Kerry are easily the weakest of the top three. Obviously after 2009 it's hard to ever write them off but the legs on some of the old stagers will buckle one of these days and it could be spectacular.

CorkMan

Every year for the last few years people, myself included, have been saying they're getting on, they're a team on the way down, but they always prove us wrong. I'd love to see them get knocked out in the Munster semi-final and then in the qualifiers but they won't. I don't think they're the weakest of the top 3 and will prove people who say they're too old wrong again this year.

Farrandeelin

The 'cute Cork hoor' doesn't have the same effect does it?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Captain Obvious

Cork,Dublin,Kerry any others?

squire_in_navy_slacks

Cork or Donegal I feel may win the All Ireland.............................. kerry had theirs today beating a rebuilding tyrone...................................Dublin are there for the taking........................................anybody bar kildare or kerry please god

Syferus

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 21, 2012, 09:50:47 PM
Cork or Donegal I feel may win the All Ireland.............................. kerry had theirs today beating a rebuilding tyrone...................................Dublin are there for the taking........................................anybody bar kildare or kerry please god

TRIMMERS 4 SAM!

(Banty 4 Bam)

Captain Obvious

NaomhBridAbú

yeah, its gotta be Donegal now.

For sure.

Or maybe Dublin?

No..Definitely Donegal.

I think.

Kerry were looking good though on Saturday.

No f**k it - its Donegal.

Or maybe Cork?

aye - they're handy this year. Or Dublin?

naw...it has to be Done.....
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

cadence

wide open! much more exciting now a few more teams are in the frame. there's more dangerous ties out there for the traditional powers and that can pave the way for others to win it outright. i think we can go all the way, but if we don't, we'll go out in a big hair and spandexed bon jovi blaze of glory.

apart from ourselves, i'd love to see down, mayo or sligo do the biz.

J70

There's a long way to go yet. How were Kerry rated this time last week? A month ago everyone was raving about kildare. There's far too much knee jerk analysis based on single games, when anything can happen. The real stuff starts in two weeks. I'd still fear the likes of kildare in the quarters.

Hope Donegal keep going, but at the very least its good to see a few of the boys who were predicting us as one season wonders shut up!