Penalty was for a clear foot block by the Down defender

David McKeown

Quote from: Smokin Joe on March 24, 2012, 09:13:32 PM
Penalty was for a clear foot block by the Down defender

That's how it looked to me too
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Sandy Hill

Quote from: balladmaker on March 24, 2012, 09:11:04 PM
Some result for Armagh given the absentee list, still need a win against Donegal.
I think a draw against Donegal would be enough to keep us up.
"Stercus accidit"

bennydorano

Well done Armagh, great night's entertainment.  Caolan Rafferty MOTM for me by a very big margin (who did Setanta give it to?).  Good overall team performance, young Stevenson did very well on his debut as well.  Very impressive movement at times and with the fellas missing it would have to give you heart.

Smokin Joe

Quote from: bennydorano on March 24, 2012, 09:32:56 PM
Well done Armagh, great night's entertainment.  Caolan Rafferty MOTM for me by a very big margin (who did Setanta give it to?).  Good overall team performance, young Stevenson did very well on his debut as well.  Very impressive movement at times and with the fellas missing it would have to give you heart.

Poland got the Setanta mom.

Orior

Typical Armagh.

Just when you're about to give up on the whole season, they pull off a remarkable result. Sill, I'm not throwing away the cushions yet, as it could be back to earth with a bump next match.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Armamike

Exciting match, played at championship pace, end to end stuff.  Rafferty and Stevenson did well in the forwards, McKeever and Donaghy immense in defence. Very good performance and result considering the whole list of absentees.  We're cursed with injuries though - horrible luck for Peter Carragher, broken leg again. Hope he has a speedy recovery. And Grugan going off injured after only coming on and coming back for injury. This shite run with injuries is bound to end soon?
That's just, like your opinion man.

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: Armamike on March 24, 2012, 09:49:25 PM
Exciting match, played at championship pace, end to end stuff.  Rafferty and Stevenson did well in the forwards, McKeever and Donaghy immense in defence. Very good performance and result considering the whole list of absentees.  We're cursed with injuries though - horrible luck for Peter Carragher, broken leg again. Hope he has a speedy recovery. And Grugan going off injured after only coming on and coming back for injury. This shite run with injuries is bound to end soon?

Would anyone have considered Stevenson for a call up before today? Bar the Dublin game it seems that we could be looking at a very strong team with the experience these players are getting.

Armamike

He showed a lot of confidence and swagger for a lad making his debut - he sunk a few good frees without a trace of nerves. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Aaron Boone

Onion Bag

Just back home from a fantastic match, carragher must be the unluckiest man on earth, 2 broken legs in 3 seasons and was going well too, scored a fantastic point.
But what really made my night, I had the pleasure of sitting beside Peter the great!!
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Orior

Sky Sports were in Portidown this evening along with 300-400 people max watching a soccer match.

What a pity they didnt go to Armagh city instead!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

bennydorano

Quote from: lawnseed on March 24, 2012, 07:52:35 PM
more of the same, lets see what action homer will take to remedy this problem.  ::)
::) indeed, you're some boy.

naka

Quote from: Onion Bag on March 24, 2012, 10:07:16 PM
Just back home from a fantastic match, carragher must be the unluckiest man on earth, 2 broken legs in 3 seasons and was going well too, scored a fantastic point.
But what really made my night, I had the pleasure of sitting beside Peter the great!!
who was he supporting ?
i am sure he loved mc keever`s performance tonite