Dublin v Fermanagh

Started by ExiledGael, March 19, 2007, 09:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermPundit

strong looking line up for the dubs. A particularly good full forward line. Brogan, Bonner and Quinn could do real damage. Big performance needed from the Fermanagh full back line!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Hound

I understand that the same team as last time has been named as a holding measure, while they await the fitness status of some players. So it does not necessarily mean that Sherlock is definitiely in or Brogan definitely out.

Northside Dub

Ah sure you never know with Pillar although i dont think he'd risk A Brogan for a league if it means he could be out for longer, hopefully they'll keep him  for the mayo and kerry games!
"Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect."

ExiledGael

Is it just pay in at the gate??

tayto

Quote from: FermPundit on March 20, 2007, 10:43:12 PM
strong looking line up for the dubs. A particularly good full forward line. Brogan, Bonner and Quinn could do real damage. Big performance needed from the Fermanagh full back line!

Thats bernard brogan there, not his brother Alan, Good to see Bernard get another chance to show what he can do. I honestly think he has the abaility to be as good as his older brother but he struggled-panicked at times last time out, overall I though he did well.

Heddald says Jayo has made the cut and alan is out. Don't know how accurate that is.

I'm expecting a real test from Fermanagh, hopefully conditions will be good for a change.

FermPundit

Quote from: ExiledGael on March 21, 2007, 04:31:13 PM
Is it just pay in at the gate??

I'm nearly sure it is but hopefully some of the Dublin lads could confirm it?
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Sean3

Gnevin

With the soccer on this weekend and Dublins not doing so good it will be a poor enough crowd .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

tayto

What time is the soccer on?

northsideboy

3 pm for the losers. yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn ::)