Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clov

Rangers attendances would suggest so.
"One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit"

foxcommander

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 04, 2015, 04:05:42 PM
Easier to support a winning team it seems

Ask the multitudes of ManU, Man City and especially Chelsea fans that have popped up over the last decade.

I wonder where all these chelsea fans were in the days in Division 2.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Milltown Row2

Well at this rate they'll need a bigger stadium.... Unless Aberdeen stay with them next season like they did this year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

foxcommander

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 04, 2015, 04:25:56 PM
Well at this rate they'll need a bigger stadium.... Unless Aberdeen stay with them next season like they did this year

When they get to the 10 in a row year they'll need to double the stadium capacity!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: foxcommander on June 04, 2015, 05:01:45 PM

When they get to the 10 in a row year they'll need to double the stadium capacity!

Will be a fantastic achievement for sure
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 04, 2015, 08:09:00 PM

That it will! I don't know why Celtic are getting blamed for Rangers misfortunes. Rangers have cheated for years spending more than they had to gain extra  advantage in gaining all those titles. Although still having a big following, Rangers don't have a cent to rub together. There will be no money purchases over the summer. Loan deals and free transfers coupled with old scottish stars looking for a last hurrah before they retire will be the order of the day. With 11 players let go Rangers will be team building again this year and every year for a long time. Celtic as usual will taylor their needs in relation to Champions League qualification.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 04, 2015, 08:27:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 04, 2015, 08:09:00 PM

That it will! I don't know why Celtic are getting blamed for Rangers misfortunes. Rangers have cheated for years spending more than they had to gain extra  advantage in gaining all those titles. Although still having a big following, Rangers don't have a cent to rub together. There will be no money purchases over the summer. Loan deals and free transfers coupled with old scottish stars looking for a last hurrah before they retire will be the order of the day. With 11 players let go Rangers will be team building again this year and every year for a long time. Celtic as usual will taylor their needs in relation to Champions League qualification.

I've never blamed Celtic for Rangers misfortune you reap what you sow and all that.... My point is the SPL seems flat now and with no regular old firm games the hype factor that the Scottish league had is effectively gone, you can agree that not having Rangers playing Celtic four times a year has impacted tv attendances and Scottish football promotion

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 03, 2015, 11:42:26 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on June 03, 2015, 09:30:32 PM
I'd expect more Newcastle players/investment and promotion next season.
I'd also expect they'd be challenging Celtic in their third spl season.
Once they get promoted you will find a lot more willing to financially back them again. They won't remain as broke that long!

I'd hope they go bust this season and never return but that won't happen!
IMO

Why?  Surely every team needs a rival... Christ deep down it must be boring when you don't have those old firm games! Seems odd, Utd v liverool. Barca v Madrid AC v Inter.... No?? Rather just have the run of the mill games?
Why do you have to have A rival ?

All opponents are rivals

Ranger less spl is a league with far less actual hatred

I don't miss them and I'd never go to a game v rangers again

The most vile atmosphere inside and outside the ground

I never miss this or the unprovoked attacks I witnessed etc in a multitude of lifetimes

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Windmill abu on June 04, 2015, 12:27:15 AM
Quote from: ONeill on June 03, 2015, 11:47:03 PM
If Lynchbhoy actually believes that then he hasn't a clue of what makes Celtic Celtic.

I've talked to once-devout Celtic supporters who have stopped going to games, watching games, season tickets -  recently because of the monotony of a Rangerless SPL.

Is a hatred of Rangers more important than a love of Celtic. If you cant enjoy your club winning everything available to them (Domestically), then you are supporting them for the wrong reasons.
Spot on windmill
I support Celtic and am not watching these games to hate rangers - not sure what loons of friends you have or what exactly their 'draw' is in sport. Maybe they should go to boxing nights instead!!

Having been a paid up season ticket holder at Celtic park for ten years I've enough exp to at least voice my opinion!

Main Street

Quote from: lynchbhoy on June 04, 2015, 09:47:57 PM
Quote from: Windmill abu on June 04, 2015, 12:27:15 AM
Quote from: ONeill on June 03, 2015, 11:47:03 PM
If Lynchbhoy actually believes that then he hasn't a clue of what makes Celtic Celtic.

I've talked to once-devout Celtic supporters who have stopped going to games, watching games, season tickets -  recently because of the monotony of a Rangerless SPL.

Is a hatred of Rangers more important than a love of Celtic. If you cant enjoy your club winning everything available to them (Domestically), then you are supporting them for the wrong reasons.
Spot on windmill
I support Celtic and am not watching these games to hate rangers - not sure what loons of friends you have or what exactly their 'draw' is in sport. Maybe they should go to boxing nights instead!!

Having been a paid up season ticket holder at Celtic park for ten years I've enough exp to at least voice my opinion!
Obviously O'Neill becomes the oracle of Celtic  knowledge by default  after allegedly communicating in some fashion with some type of Celtic fans and claims to have realised what make Celtic, Celtic. So you should bow to the self appointed
Celtic oracle, and who woulda thought it?  O'Neill the expert on what makes Celtic, Celtic?

magpie seanie

Quote from: foxcommander on June 04, 2015, 04:14:39 PM

Ask the multitudes of ManU, Man City and especially Chelsea fans that have popped up over the last decade.

You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about if you include Manchester United in that.

foxcommander

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 05, 2015, 01:13:10 PM

You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about if you include Manchester United in that.

Really?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: foxcommander on June 05, 2015, 03:16:23 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on June 05, 2015, 01:13:10 PM

Really?

You could put up a picture of the hoards of Irish fans going to watch a Scottish team, but that be silly seeing Scotland is in...... Oh wait