Previous topic - Next topic

Line Ball

Quote from: Nigel White on May 31, 2015, 06:54:12 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on May 31, 2015, 06:14:53 PM
Quote from: Line Ball on May 31, 2015, 04:43:03 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on May 31, 2015, 04:12:30 PM
What a fortunate goal!  ;D

Does anybody really give a fcuk   ;)

Clearly you do! As you know this game is on and took time to make a comment on it.
It was a hateful comment and I'd love to know what motivated him to make it.  Didn't see the 2nd half as I went to watch a club match but delighted to see them stay down

What are you on about?  I didn't care whether it a fortunate goal or an unfortunate goal, it was still a goal against Rangers all the same.  You obviously didn't see my next post:

Quote from: Line Ball on May 31, 2015, 05:06:57 PM
Ah, poor auld Rangers staying down for another year.

Catch a grip the pair of you!

Nigel White

I did see it and consequently removed the post as soon as I realised what your point was.  Sorry about that.

foxcommander

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 31, 2015, 06:18:54 PM
https://vine.co/v/ehbFZADlKFj

;D ;D ;D

That is comedy gold. WTF is Bell trying to do. Even Floyd Mayweather throws a better punch.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 30, 2015, 07:31:13 PM
Quote from: red hander on May 30, 2015, 07:06:36 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 30, 2015, 12:13:39 AM
Quote from: red hander on May 29, 2015, 04:41:53 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 29, 2015, 11:33:14 AM
Nah can't see them winning 3-0 at Motherwell TBH. I was sort of looking forward to playing them next year but that now looks unlikely.

You never know, what with Scottish refs and their propensity to favour the Huns cos that's what they're told to do by the powers that be.I don't really trust Motherwell to do this (I hope I'm wrong) for they have always bent over and taken it from Rangers... always

That's what it is after all this time... All the referees are huns!! Makes soooooo much sense now... Grow da fcuk up
Ack look at the history, it's as obvious as the nose on yer face, unless you lost yer nose in an industrial accident in all those years in the shipyard

I'm not blinkered either, that's why I asked the question, are all the referees huns and supporters of rangers??
There have been some anti rangers refs in the past - known Celtic , hibs, Aberdeen fans
But if they are too blatantly bad they are brought into line by being dropped off the panel for big games for a while
But yes rangers do have biased refs against them on occasion too!

Think the gap between the teams was so great that even a ref couldn't pull a rabbit out of a hat v Motherwell

Milltown Row2

My big Motherwell catholic workmate who was at both games is a happy drunk tonight.... Hopefully he hasn't too much on tomorrow
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Aaron Boone

So in the end only Hearts got promoted out of the Championship.
Hibs & the Gers to slug it out next year.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Aaron Boone on May 31, 2015, 11:05:23 PM
So in the end only Hearts got promoted out of the Championship.
Hibs & the Gers to slug it out next year.

Great result for the teams in the Championship attendance wise!

michaelg

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 31, 2015, 05:22:19 PM
Rangers players now dragging the club's name further into the sewers. An attack like that on the street would land you in jail.
Wise up.  Irish jails would be full og GAA players if you adopted that approach given the number of digging matches and scuffles that take place at GAA matches.  Your Motherwell player provoked him in any case.  Seemed to come from behind him to goad him before pushing him in the back. 

Lecale2

Trying to shake his hand I think you will find.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

It was some boot up the arse your man dished out.

To be fair the motherwell guy looked like a bit of a sc**bag. The whole thing could have got messy with fans etc.  Rare you actually see digs thrown in soccer.

Nigel White

It was a boot in the arse that was reminiscent of Charlie Chaplin in his heyday.  The ensuing punch was like the-final right hook Marvelous Marvin Hagler landed on Tommy Hitman Hearns before he hit the deck in Vegas

foxcommander

It's Tuesday and still can't stop laughing at the Rangers not getting promoted...

https://vine.co/v/ehbFZADlKFj

Can't wait to see what the league try bring in for next year to get them up a division. Top 2 go up automatically maybe?
Can't chance Hibs getting the automatic spot.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

T Fearon

Rangers released 11 players today.They need to go for a more youthful outlook next season.With no Hearts this time,and Hibs topsy  turvy,there's no excuse for not running away with this league next year,but they are at least 5 years away from competing with Celtic again.

StGallsGAA

QuoteRangers released 11 players today.They need to go for a more youthful outlook next season.With no Hearts this time,and Hibs topsy  turvy,there's no excuse for not running away with this league next year,but they are at least 5 years away from competing with Celtic again.

Not so sure on that one Tony.  If they get promoted next year as expected  for what reason, in the absence of any European distraction, could they not challenge in a year or two?  They would still attract the best of the young Scottish players and it's not hard to pick up a few Davie Weir types to add experience.