Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 30, 2015, 07:31:13 PM
Quote from: red hander on May 30, 2015, 07:06:36 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 30, 2015, 12:13:39 AM
Quote from: red hander on May 29, 2015, 04:41:53 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 29, 2015, 11:33:14 AM
Nah can't see them winning 3-0 at Motherwell TBH. I was sort of looking forward to playing them next year but that now looks unlikely.

You never know, what with Scottish refs and their propensity to favour the Huns cos that's what they're told to do by the powers that be.I don't really trust Motherwell to do this (I hope I'm wrong) for they have always bent over and taken it from Rangers... always

That's what it is after all this time... All the referees are huns!! Makes soooooo much sense now... Grow da fcuk up
Ack look at the history, it's as obvious as the nose on yer face, unless you lost yer nose in an industrial accident in all those years in the shipyard

I'm not blinkered either, that's why I asked the question, are all the referees huns and supporters of rangers??
Cmon, there is something going on there, it can't be a conspiracy theory the shit has happened, look at it with a neutral eye , it's obvious

Milltown Row2

Quote from: red hander on May 30, 2015, 08:38:07 PM
Nah can't see them winning 3-0 at Motherwell TBH. I was sort of looking forward to playing them next year but that now looks unlikely.

You never know, what with Scottish refs and their propensity to favour the Huns cos that's what they're told to do by the powers that be.I don't really trust Motherwell to do this (I hope I'm wrong) for they have always bent over and taken it from Rangers... always

That's what it is after all this time... All the referees are huns!! Makes soooooo much sense now... Grow da fcuk up
Ack look at the history, it's as obvious as the nose on yer face, unless you lost yer nose in an industrial accident in all those years in the shipyard

I'm not blinkered either, that's why I asked the question, are all the referees huns and supporters of rangers??
Cmon, there is something going on there, it can't be a conspiracy theory the shit has happened, look at it with a neutral eye , it's obvious

Well they didn't win the league this year and struggling to with the playoffs... Surely they should have won the league or at least beat Motherwell.... Anyway well done on winning 4 in a row its an amazing feat considering how Celtic are up against it from the SFA and all the hun referee's
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 30, 2015, 09:35:02 PM
Quote from: red hander on May 30, 2015, 08:38:07 PM

Well they didn't win the league this year and struggling to with the playoffs... Surely they should have won the league or at least beat Motherwell.... Anyway well done on winning 4 in a row its an amazing feat considering how Celtic are up against it from the SFA and all the hun referee's
It's not quite the conspiracy that some make out but if you have been paying attention over the years it's fairly obv the amount of partisan rangers refs and linesmen out there!!
Refs make mistakes but ... The evidence would indicate the truth is somewhere in between conspiracy and nothing happening!
The scots cup semi final was an example! V bad mistake the officials all missed the blatant handball!
But we won't see the return of this kind of officiation as a norm until rainjers are back in the spl!
It won

From the Bunker

Weird that Motherwell v Rangers has not been covered by Football365 live http://live.skysports.com/Live/football365/live.html[/color]]http://live.skysports.com/Live/football365/live.html. Wonder what the story is? First leg was not covered either. Maybe I'm Missing something?

Have a feeling Rangers will nick this. All the interviews have included the line 'Scottish football needs Rangers in the top tier!'. Even was thrown at the Motherwell Manager (FFS).

Nigel White

Its on BT Sport. 0 0 aftef 38 mins

From the Bunker

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Line Ball

Line Ball

Ah, poor auld Rangers staying down for another year.

Over the Bar

Rangers players now dragging the club's name further into the sewers. An attack like that on the street would land you in jail.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Line Ball on May 31, 2015, 04:43:03 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on May 31, 2015, 04:12:30 PM
What a fortunate goal!  ;D

Does anybody really give a fcuk   ;)

Clearly you do! As you know this game is on and took time to make a comment on it.

Line Ball

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 31, 2015, 06:14:53 PM

Clearly you do! As you know this game is on and took time to make a comment on it.

What point are you trying to make?

From the Bunker

Quote from: Line Ball on May 31, 2015, 06:20:38 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on May 31, 2015, 06:14:53 PM

What point are you trying to make?

Not trying to make any point. Just an observation.