Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

A pound coin was thrown onto the pitch at Ibrox on Saturday, Police are unsure if it was a missile or a takeover bid

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Main Street on February 25, 2012, 10:45:49 PM
Later that a David Weir tackle.

That has to be a strong contender for the best post of the year
Careful now

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 03, 2012, 11:59:59 AM

Let down by the typo  :)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ziggysego on March 05, 2012, 12:24:54 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 04, 2012, 08:18:30 PM
What eejits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8PHkxa9O7c&feature=related

Frick, that's brilliant!!  ;D ;D

Play just the bit that they blip and listen carefully and watch his mouth, he says "fenian bastards". The face of non-bigoted Rangers  ;D

rossie mad

D day for alot of the staff today.
Rumours going around that Mccoist is working for free till end of the season.
I wonder will many of the players get the cull.
Cant see big earners like mcgregor and edu lasting but you never know.

What are the chances of motherwell playing champions league this year ;)

Main Street

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 05, 2012, 12:27:43 AM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 03, 2012, 11:59:59 AM

Let down by the typo  :)

Rectified now, thank you. However it was more than a mere typing error, rather a sign of some degeneration between the brain and motor organs. The 'T' is a long way from the 'N' on the keyboard.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: rossie mad on March 05, 2012, 11:56:47 AM

I think Rangers and Celtic only need to come in the top 4 to gurantee themselves one of the two Scottish places in the Champions League.

I know in England for instance if Newcastle comes 4'th and Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool comes 5'th then Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool would get the place not Newcastle, not fair I know.

rossie mad

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 05, 2012, 12:52:56 PM

I think Rangers and Celtic only need to come in the top 4 to gurantee themselves one of the two Scottish places in the Champions League.

I know in England for instance if Newcastle comes 4'th and Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool comes 5'th then Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool would get the place not Newcastle, not fair I know.

Come again?

johnneycool

Quote from: rossie mad on March 05, 2012, 12:54:30 PM

Come again?

i think you may be getting confused about the time Everton pipped Liverpool to 4th, yet Liverpool won the Champions league. They were given special dispensation to defend their title as well as allowing Everton to compete. I think after that year it was agreed that the European champions would be allowed to defend their title but the country in question would lose a place.
As its highly unlikely that Arsenal and Chelsea are going to make it through to the next round and Liverpool didn't qualify its a straight fight for the first four places.

haranguerer

lols

deiseach

Ik denk dat Rangers en Celtic hoeft alleen maar te komen in de top 4 tot en met Garantievergoedingen zich een van de twee Schotse plaatsen in de Champions League.

Ik weet dat in Engeland bijvoorbeeld als Newcastle komt 4'th en Arsenal, Chelsea of Liverpool komt 5e dan Arsenal, Chelsea of Liverpool zou krijgen op een niet Newcastle, niet eerlijk dat weet ik.

Nope, still doesn't make sense

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: deiseach on March 05, 2012, 01:54:59 PM
Ik denk dat Rangers en Celtic hoeft alleen maar te komen in de top 4 tot en met Garantievergoedingen zich een van de twee Schotse plaatsen in de Champions League.

Ik weet dat in Engeland bijvoorbeeld als Newcastle komt 4'th en Arsenal, Chelsea of Liverpool komt 5e dan Arsenal, Chelsea of Liverpool zou krijgen op een niet Newcastle, niet eerlijk dat weet ik.

Nope, still doesn't make sense

OK I know you choose to mock. In the English Preimership the 4'th place as far as I understand will be replaced by the 5'th if the 4'th has not played Champions League and the 5'th has. I see that there is a similar dotted line after 4'th place in the Scottish table and was wondering does it signify the same meaning.