Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulick

Quote from: dillinger on February 18, 2012, 05:06:55 PM
Galloway still got his bigot head on.

Everyone's a bigot. You lads need to go and expand your vocabulary a little.

dillinger

Quote from: Ulick on February 18, 2012, 05:22:44 PM

What do you mean by you lads?

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

charlieTully

red n black

The Sun newspaper hacked into McCoists phone, and TOPPED IT UP WITH A TENNER!!  :) :) :)

Lecale2

How many times are people going to post this?

Quote from: red n black on February 18, 2012, 07:33:04 PM
The Sun newspaper hacked into McCoists phone, and TOPPED IT UP WITH A TENNER!!  :) :) :)

Dougal Maguire

+1. It's as old as the hills. I got it sent to me as a text on Tuesday.
Careful now

LondonCamanachd

Quote from: dillinger on February 18, 2012, 06:20:25 PM
Quote from: Ulick on February 18, 2012, 05:22:44 PM

What do you mean by you lads?

Anyone not from the East Coast, aye?  Sure, that's the Scottish definition of bigot!

LondonCamanachd

Quote from: Main Street on February 18, 2012, 01:19:28 PM
Vlad, the Hearts owner, let it rip against the SFA

ROMANOV ATTACKS SFA OVER RANGERS PROBLEMS

Hearts will see a fraction of the £800,000 that they are owed from Rangers for the transfer of Lee Wallace with Romanov pointing the blame at the authorities for allowing the crisis at Ibrox to develop.
"The bankruptcy of Rangers shows again how insolently and arrogantly operate the Scottish football mafia," the Lithuanian claimed.
"They stole taxpayers' money, violating the rules of honest competition between the clubs. And for that were not even stripped of second place in the league table.
"And it was all happening while they desperately wanted to push Hearts into bankruptcy through the tax authorities and the league. They plotted conspiracies in our club and tried to spread panic.
"But in fact they needed all this just to distract attention from their own dubious activities."

Two things:-

1)  I hope my own club grows the balls to tell it like it is.  This is not a Hearts only issue.

2)  I'm an Aberdonian, I support Aberdeen. I don't like Celtic.  That's broadly irrelevant, and any conspiracy can get to f*ck.  That also has nothing to do with rangers' current predicament.  I'm a Social-Democrat, I believe that business' should pay their taxes so that I can use healthcare free at the point of need.  That also nothing to do with either celtic or rangers.  Tax dodging criminals can f*cking burn, for all I care.

LondonCamanachd

I'm a pure true supporter bu'. so I am bu'.  Final whis'le!?  'mon ra pure subway loyal, bu'.

charlieTully

Quote from: LondonCamanachd on February 18, 2012, 10:19:39 PM
I'm a pure true supporter bu'. so I am bu'.  Final whis'le!?  'mon ra pure subway loyal, bu'.

mind drinking with a load of dons in the london road tavern, they spent three hours singing "we hate rangers more than you", not a hint of bother, obviously no casuals about that day.

LondonCamanachd

Quote from: charlieTully on February 18, 2012, 10:29:47 PM

mind drinking with a load of dons in the london road tavern, they spent three hours singing "we hate rangers more than you", not a hint of bother, obviously no casuals about that day.

Genuinely Charlie, hardcore Dandies are the greatest boys on earth, sure, we don't like celtic, but I reckon you can live with that.  But by f*ck do we hate rangers!!!  btw, I'm proud to be a Dandy, I will always show my colours, casuals can gtf!

charlieTully

Quote from: LondonCamanachd on February 18, 2012, 10:33:05 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on February 18, 2012, 10:29:47 PM

Genuinely Charlie, hardcore Dandies are the greatest boys on earth, sure, we don't like celtic, but I reckon you can live with that.  But by f*ck do we hate rangers!!!  btw, I'm proud to be a Dandy, I will always show my colours, casuals can gtf!

aye, although i think yis have a begrudging admiration for us,  ;), have honestly never had any bother with any football fans in Caledonia bar the huns. saying that i have never been to the jambos away.