Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

What are the chances it's all part of Mr Whyte's masteplan?

Quote15 Feb 2012 15:38:25
I think Whyte has a master plan. Think about it he is using administration as a fast track way of getting us out of debt. Forfit the league this year and have the club in shape next season. Point
1 He is the main credidor and is owed 18mil so basicly he will safe guard ibrox stadium.
2. He will not have to pay the full amount to the tax man.
3. The money from season tickets and jelavic where is it?
I reckon because the club is in admin the people who gave the money wont get a penny. Then comes the master plan Mr whyte starts a new Rangers because the stadium is his and so is some of the players. Then comes the money from season tickets from the old Rangers and the money from Jelavic. Basicly we are debt free with some money to spend.

muppet

Quote from: AQMP on February 15, 2012, 09:13:16 AM
Seems that as far as the BBC is concerned, the "too big to fail" arguments hold for Rangers as well ::)

To bigoted to fail?

Waiver: May in fact be joking.
MWWSI 2017

Benny Sweeney

one down one to go. hopefully celtic are next then scottish football can move forward

charlieTully

Quote from: Main Street on February 15, 2012, 04:44:32 PM
Quote from: Ulick on February 15, 2012, 03:13:50 PM
Nah, it's a safe link. The "huns" have probably reported it maliciously to Google or someone as a security threat. It's a thread on a Celtic forum dealing with Rangers in administration. Much hilarity, rolling around laughing etc...

The Greatest Halftime Show Ever !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktOZTTeo_Z0&feature=related

brilliant, hahaha

charlieTully

Quote from: Benny Sweeney on February 15, 2012, 08:08:48 PM
one down one to go. hopefully celtic are next then scottish football can move forward

LondonCamanachd

Quote from: Main Street on February 15, 2012, 10:57:39 PM
Yeah, lay off the kids, Charlie,. No need to clobber them with a sledgehammer.
You have to make allowances for multi level disfunction with attention seekers who are finding their way around  internet discussion boardS. There was absolutely no need to call him a t**t.
;D

ah, just seen the other thread, didn't realise yer man had history on here.

Main Street

Dunfermline have just about written off their chances of getting £80,000 they are owed by Rangers for ticket sale to Rangers' fans for their last fixture.
That puts DAFC in a precarious position, they're a club who cut their cloth accordingly in order to survive these past years.
Hearts are owed £800,000 for the sale of a player.

I say the SPL should confiscate the 2011/12 TV money due to Rangers and use it to pay their debts to other SPL clubs.

LondonCamanachd

Quote from: Main Street on February 16, 2012, 12:16:48 PM
Dunfermline have just about written off their chances of getting £80,000 they are owed by Rangers for ticket sale to Rangers' fans for their last fixture.
That puts DAFC in a precarious position, they're a club who cut their cloth accordingly in order to survive these past years.

I say the SPL should confiscate the 2011/12 TV money due to Rangers and use it to pay their debts to other SPL clubs.

Dunfermline may go bust because rangers can't honour their commitments, and yet I'm still hearing that rangers reformed may be allowed back into the SPL.  If that happens I'm through with football.  Which hurling team plays in red and white, Cork?

AZOffaly

Quote from: LondonCamanachd on February 16, 2012, 12:25:16 PM

Dunfermline may go bust because rangers can't honour their commitments, and yet I'm still hearing that rangers reformed may be allowed back into the SPL.  If that happens I'm through with football.  Which hurling team plays in red and white, Cork?

Yeah, Cork, but they don't need any more help. They're one of the Irish Old Firm along with Tipp and Kilkenny. Support Offaly instead, wear the tricolour and live for brief flashes of glory :) A bit like an Irish Aberdeen actually.

LondonCamanachd

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 16, 2012, 12:28:43 PM
Quote from: LondonCamanachd on February 16, 2012, 12:25:16 PM

Yeah, Cork, but they don't need any more help. They're one of the Irish Old Firm along with Tipp and Kilkenny. Support Offaly instead, wear the tricolour and live for brief flashes of glory :) A bit like an Irish Aberdeen actually.

Having followed Aberdeen and Scotland all my life, and trying to (re)start a shinty team in London, I reckon I'm owed a bit of glory hunting...

And Aberdeen did used to play in black and gold stripes, so i could easily swithc my allegiance depending on who was winning.  And I once pulled a girl from Kerry, so that's my football allegiance sorted.  This GAA stuff is easy...

Main Street

Doesn't say much for your charm if you remark about 'pulling a girl from Kerry'  ;D

And if she taught you anything, aside from blow by blow accounts of the vagaries of cows being rounded up on a cold winter's morning, she would have mentioned 'Cork' at the same time as she aimed for the spittoon. You did know that bowl on the floor was a spittoon didn't you?

The GAA stuff is not as easy as it might appear.

LondonCamanachd

Quote from: Main Street on February 16, 2012, 01:22:34 PM
Doesn't say much for your charm if you remark about 'pulling a girl from Kerry'  ;D

Sadly I think it shows her judgement was flawed rather than mine...

And if she taught you anything, aside from blow by blow accounts of the vagaries of cows being rounded up on a cold winter's morning, she would have mentioned 'Cork' at the same time as she aimed for the spittoon. You did know that bowl on the floor was a spittoon didn't you?

Spittoon!?  Ok, she probably now thinks the Scots have really overactive saliva glands...  :-\

I don't think she mentioned cows, but then discourse between somebody from the West Coast of Ireland and the North East of Scotland will always be founded on mutual incomprehensibility, ken?

The GAA stuff is not as easy as it might appear.

Sure it is, yis are allowed to catch the ball and everything ;-)

Aerlik

Quote from: LondonCamanachd link=topic=21160.msg1081146#msg1081146
Which hurling team plays in red and white, Cork?
/quote]

Nah, Cork believe the country is made up of people who are either from Cork or  "Not Cork". 

You want to support Derry (not them feckin Tyrone hoors)
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

AZOffaly

Nah, Offaly is the team for you. Sure Willie Miller even played for us..

Aerlik

Rangers are renaming their stadium.  It's going to be called...

Ibrokes
;)
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!