Kerry v Armagh

Started by bennydorano, February 08, 2012, 08:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

borderfox

Great result in the muck. Another 3 points and were probably safe from relegation. :D
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

ross4life

Out of interest what was the odds on a 4pt win for Armagh?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ardchieftain

Feel silly only backing Armagh on the handicap !!!

ARD MHACHA ABU

emainmacha

Allianz FL Division 1
Kerry 0-10 2-08 Armagh, Tralee FT
Tomás Ó Sé sent off in the 62nd minute
Finnian Moriarty sent off in the 70th minute

Allianz FL Division 3
Cavan 0-07 0-10 Longford, Kingspan Breffni Park FT

Allianz FL Division 4
Waterford 0-21 0-04 Kilkenny, Fraher Field FT

AIB All-Ireland club IHC final
Mount Leinster Rangers (Carlow) 1-12 1-10 Middletown (Armagh), Croke Park, 7.15pm

Allianz FL Division 1
Mayo 0-05 0-08 Dublin, McHale Park Abandoned at half time
James McCarthy sent off in the 25th minute for Dublin

AIB All-Ireland club SHC semi-finals
Coolderry 3-16 0-17 Gort, Gaelic Grounds FT

Loughgiel Shamrocks 0-27 2-13 Na Piarsaigh, Parnell Park AET

Senior All-Ireland Inter-County Hurling Vocational Schools Final
Kilkenny 0-08 0-12 Galway Thomastown GAA Club, Kilkenny FT

AIB All-Ireland club JHC final
St Patrick's (Kilkenny) 1-13 1-12 Charleville (Cork), Croke Park FT

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/gaa/82809/

Armamike

Get in there!

Sounded like a very good performance. Mackin, Anto Duffy, Brendan Donaghey all seemed to have stormers.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Captain Obvious

What a result! Armagh's first win v Kerry since 2002 All Ireland final? Spillane will have sour puss on his face tonight.

Whishtup

Tidy looking outfit,this year, Armagh.

Harold Disgracey

Excellent win for Armagh and another great defensive performance, Donaghy deservedly got man of the match.

bennydorano

Well done Armagh, bodes well for the year ahead when you consider how many first teamers are missing, a few established boys will be looking over their shoulders - which can only be good for the team.

puskas

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 11, 2012, 08:57:21 PM
What a result! Armagh's first win v Kerry since 2003 All Ireland final? Spillane will have sour puss on his face tonight.

I'll give you the benefit ofthe doubt and assume you have had a celebratory drink or 2

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on February 11, 2012, 09:26:22 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 11, 2012, 08:57:21 PM
What a result! Armagh's first win v Kerry since 2002 All Ireland final? Spillane will have sour puss on his face tonight.

I'll give you the benefit ofthe doubt and assume you have had a celebratory drink or 2
Saturday night drinks alright  ;D 2002 i meant.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Superb result. Disappointed I didn't get down now. Two swallows don't make a summer but the performance levels have been far beyond what we had any right to expect at the start of the year. They appear to be a transformed outfit, the 3 points kicked after Kerry appeared to be fighting back were crucial. Aiden Forker was superb and looks like a real talent. Great to see Brendan Donaghy producing that performance after being well roasted by Kieran Donaghy last year. What appeared to be a struggle to stay in the division now looks like a battle for a spot in the semi-finals! No guarantees mind you.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Sandy Hill

Really great result, though not exactly what I was expecting. Hugely impressed by our defence who managed for the most part to keep Kerry out of the scoring zone. Excellent full back line in particular and heartening to see that we were prepared to attack and that we have a few forwards capable of taking points from distance. Really promising start to 2012.
Fierce amount of yapping by the Kerry players at the ref, especially K Donaghy and surprisingly, I thought, B Sheehan.
We stand a good chance of staying in Div 1.
"Stercus accidit"