Ian Paisley seriously ill !

Started by Sandino, February 06, 2012, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

give her dixie

Dr Ian Paisley refusing to take part in the resuscitation process

The former first minister and leader of the DUP, Ian Paisley, was last night refusing to enter into eleventh hour negotiations to save his life, so he was.

Dr Paisley, 85, suffered a heart attack at his Ulster home after reading that a former member of the popular music combo Boyzone had been a practising homosexual.

Despite lapsing in and out of consciousness, the firebrand preacher resisted the efforts of Northern Ireland's multi-faith ambulance service to revive him, shouting, "No surrender to the CPR".

Lord Bannside spent the next five hours under observation on the Protestant wing of Belfast General while attempting to search the underside of his hospital trolley with a mirror attached to a stick. The Reverend has suffered heart problems in the past, and in 2011 was fitted with a pacemaker emblazoned with the logo 'Save Ulster From Sodomy', though he initially refused that operation when he heard the device ticking.

Although his condition is now stable, Paisley has issued a statement denouncing his surgeons as 'butchers' with 'blood on their hands'.

The former DUP leader has also resisted attempts at catheterisation, branding it a 'Fenian plot' and 'papery of the worst kind'. Last night, a defiant Paisley insisted on walking to the toilet after tearing a catheter tube from the tip of his penis and holding it aloft in front of a crowd of 50 onlookers – a clear breach of the hospital's two visitors per bed policy.

Paisley's chief surgeon, Dr Seamus O'Donahue, who looks and sounds exactly like Jim McDonald from Coronation Street said, 'We need to bring the reverend back to the operating table. A new heart could potentially offer him another five months of bigotry. Luckily a suitable organ has come in this morning.'

But Paisley, on learning that the donor was Catholic, insisted that any attempts to transplant it would be 'over his dead body'.

http://newsthump.com/2012/02/07/dr-ian-paisley-refusing-to-take-part-in-the-resuscitation-process/
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Eamonnca1

If only the late great Christopher Hitchens were still around to give this horrible old shit of a man the posthumous hitchslap he deserves. I like the tribute he gave to Gerry Falwell after he died:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIviufQ4APo&feature=related

Ulick

He ain't dead yet, so presumably still fair game?

http://bavarian-orange.blogspot.com/2012/02/ian-paisley-tribute.html

theskull1

I think we'd show that we've evolved as a society if we didn't do the dancing on grave stuff. People have every right to hold the loathing that they have for IP, but we would look like the internet equivalent (ok at least similar) to  the scum who danced past Sean Graham's bookies if we did.

Lets let good historical analysis show him up for his part in the play
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Pangurban

Are we now so desensitised and dehumanised, that the death agony of a human being, and the suffering of his family is a matter for joviality and levity. Catch a grip on yourselves lads, your behaviour is worse than anything the man you are mocking ever did

Orior

I appreciate what Skull and Pangurban are saying, but be careful you dont fall into this trap....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T17VzztS60M
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

theskull1

My comments are in isolation to anyone else's. Don't be grouping me with specific comments that I wouldn't necessarily agree with myself. Pangurs last comment is one of those.

:D. Not what I was suggesting Orior but yes, lets not do that either
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

EC Unique

Quote from: Pangurban on February 07, 2012, 09:05:35 PM
Are we now so desensitised and dehumanised, that the death agony of a human being, and the suffering of his family is a matter for joviality and levity. Catch a grip on yourselves lads, your behaviour is worse than anything the man you are mocking ever did

If you had any idea how much this piece of shit of a man is responsible for you would know what I highlighted is not true.

bennydorano

Correct, the morality police can suck my balls. I'd say he'd rot in hell, only its a fairytale, rotting in the ground will do.

lawnseed

wonder if he is satisfied with his achievements now that he could be meeting his maker
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

sammymaguire

Are we supposed to tip our hats to this **** cos he is an old man now and mellowed in his later life?

Wise the heads.  ::) Big Ian will meet his maker soon enough
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

lawnseed

Quote from: sammymaguire on February 07, 2012, 09:39:09 PM
Are we supposed to tip our hats to this **** cos he is an old man now and mellowed in his later life?

well sammy you know Ian has been 'saved' so he will sit beside jesus
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

sammymaguire

Quote from: lawnseed on February 07, 2012, 09:45:05 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on February 07, 2012, 09:39:09 PM

well sammy you know Ian has been 'saved' so he will sit beside jesus

Oh yeah damn, how could I forget. Did he 'save' himself in his little cult?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Milltown Row2

Would this place/history be the same with him or not? Surely there would have been another head the ball who would have carried on the same.

I blame the daft cnuts who thought he was right, any other country would have told him to fcuk off. Conflict countries will always have these people. He thought he was right we thought different, that's the way it works
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ziggy90

Quote from: bennydorano on February 07, 2012, 09:35:11 PM
Correct, the morality police can suck my balls. I'd say he'd rot in hell, only its a fairytale, rotting in the ground will do.

Nail on head, I only wish that cnut Thatcher was with him. May they both die roaring.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered