KEVIN McGOURTY

Started by goal 10, February 05, 2012, 07:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goal 10

Irish independent. Kevin McGourty 'I KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO IS ON 35k A YEAR IN ULSTER.

PLEASE TELL ME.

orangeman

This is good stuff -

McGourty was also critical of the way the game is going: "His (McGuinness) tactics last year... my granny is from Donegal and she'll be upset with me for this, but if anybody wanted Donegal to win the All-Ireland, they weren't a fan of Gaelic football.

"It was pure and utter rubbish. At one stage in the All-Ireland semi-final, Michael Murphy was at centre-back, then onto midfield and half-forward.

"I looked down the field at one stage and Colm McFadden was the only Donegal player inside the opposition '45'. That's not Gaelic football."

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Mid Down Gael

I for one respect Mcgourty for stating the truth about matters gaa. Some people mightened like it and have a problem with him but anything he says is the truth. Straight talking guy who when fit, injury free and on his game is the best footballer in Antrim.

imtommygunn

If he were from your county MDG you'd maybe be a bit peeved that instead of giving his all playing for his county he's giving his all spouting in the media.

I find him hard to take seriously given that he could have had a good county career playing for antrim and when he's not too far from the end of the lifespan of what a county career would be he's in the media and not out on the pitch.

Radda bout yeee

Tony Baloney

He's like Marmite and most people I know hate the stuff.

whitegoodman

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 05, 2012, 08:03:29 PM
If he were from your county MDG you'd maybe be a bit peeved that instead of giving his all playing for his county he's giving his all spouting in the media.

I find him hard to take seriously given that he could have had a good county career playing for antrim and when he's not too far from the end of the lifespan of what a county career would be he's in the media and not out on the pitch.

+1

Minder

Funny I saw him headin into the Rock bar earlier on, loves to hold court by all accounts in there.

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on February 05, 2012, 07:53:14 PM
I for one respect Mcgourty for stating the truth about matters gaa. Some people mightened like it and have a problem with him but anything he says is the truth. Straight talking guy who when fit, injury free and on his game is the best footballer in Antrim.

What about when he pretends to be injured so he can go on the piss?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Leo

Whatever about the messengaer I see very little consideration on this thread to the message.
Fierce tame altogether

dodgy umpire

He recently suffered from a very serious injury , how could he be playing?
The Boys in Red and Black are back

ONeill

As usual, a lot of men prepared to chat about someone's personality on here without having met them.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Leo on February 05, 2012, 09:51:14 PM
Whatever about the messengaer I see very little consideration on this thread to the message.
What message? This isnt about a message. It's about a mouthpiece trying to create controversy by rehashing hundreds of other opinions about Donegal's "anti-football" tactics and paying players. As stale as last weeks pan loaf.

oakleafgael

Quote from: ONeill on February 05, 2012, 10:17:38 PM
As usual, a lot of men prepared to chat about someone's personality on here without having met them.

No different to yourself, the term hypocrite springs to mind.