All-Ireland Club Championship

Started by DrinkingHarp, March 17, 2007, 07:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrinkingHarp

The game is 6 hours out but congrats to Crossmaglen for their performance this year....UP THE RANGERS
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

mannix

Good luck to crossmaglen.I hope that you beat the kerry boys.

magickingdom

have to say i'm really looking forward to this game, been at a few club finals lately anf its a great day out. fancy cross with all their experience but deep down i just KNOW crokes are going to do it....

tyroneboi

Does anyone know were i can listen to the game? I cant get onto the BBC commentary on their website.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

armaghniac

web listeners might try Radio Kerry
http://www.radiokerry.ie/

It works for me!

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

armaghniac

Close!! When I heard that Stephen Kernan and Tony McEntee were missing the equaliser I was worried.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Bogball XV

Crokes should have held on, they played all the football, but Cross don't know when they're bate!

pintsofguinness

Cross were very poor. I think Crokes missed the boat, can't see cross being as poor again.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Over the Bar

A replay for the aged & war-ravaged cross legs is the last thing JK would have wanted.  All that mileage may well count come the sumer.

Armamike

Not a great game, but picked up a bit in second half.  Probably a fair result on the  day. Crokes will be deflated for letting it slip while Cross will be relieved to get another chance but annoyed with themselves for some of the chances they blew.  Cooper looked to me to be behind every score Crokes got, even though he didn't score heavily himself.  Cross will have to mark him much more closely out the field the next day.  What more can you say about McConville? Class goal and real leadership to eek out that equalising point with time just about up.  Hard to call a winner the next game, but Cross look to have more improvement in them.
That's just, like your opinion man.

heganboy

Not one for the purists! Enjoyed the last 20 minutes, cross could have stolen it with tony and oisin, however they played poorly. Oisin and donaldson did well I thought. Any update on coopers injury?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Oraisteach

Hegan, where did you watch it?  Had to settle for the exuberance of Radio Kerry.  Partisan, but understandably so.

ONeill

Cross are some outfit.

Oisin of the 22 steps!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.