More Thuggery on the GAA field

Started by agorm, January 23, 2012, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cac orm féin

Quote from: Hardy on February 14, 2012, 11:59:01 AM
1996 - the gift that keeps on giving! It takes a splendid kind of masochism to keep evoking pleasant memories for the people you hate most.
and it delites me more to see meath now wither away to meanin f**k all in the gaa today.

ballinaman

1996 - the gift that keeps on giving! It takes a splendid kind of masochism to keep evoking pleasant memories for the people you hate most.
:D

imtommygunn

Quote from: Cac orm féin on February 14, 2012, 11:58:47 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 14, 2012, 11:45:40 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 14, 2012, 11:38:24 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 14, 2012, 11:29:50 AM
Yes the punch should have seen the guy sent off and yes Declan O'Sullivan should have been sent off(it wasn't him did the punch was it). I'm not questioning any of that but there were incidents which were very thetrical and akin to a real madrid - barca game as someone alreday said. That is not a direction we want our game to go. I'd rather not talk about it.

Well that's what the behaviour reminded me off. No place for it on a GAA field.

Incidentally the BBC are a disgrace when it comes to this kind of thing and are all over it like a rash. Never do you see the GAA get as much coverage on the BBC as when a rucus occurs at a GAA match. In my opinion they have probably contributed to a ridiculous 5 year ban here.

Good man Cac orm féin - good rational and objective viewpoint there ::)
piss off with your snarky attitude,dont pretend yer unbiased in all this.why not do something with yourself like go outside on to a street and shout WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure why would I be biased? Yes the punishment is excessive and yes there were 2 sides and the media coverage has been excessive. Your video doesn't show you up well and I, and several others, thought, and think, the photo looks suspect. That's all. Objective opinion.

Can you make any points without cursing at ,and belittling, people?

Cac orm féin

Quote from: ballinaman on February 14, 2012, 12:05:59 PM
at least derrytresk against a load of odds went out to croke park and played to the end unlike nearly all teams from mayo with no vagina that shit themselves when they step on the same pitch.

Jinxy

I wouldn't have thought it possible for an entire county to still be suffering from a collective neurosis on the back of a football game played 15 years ago, but the evidence is there for all to see.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

Quote from: Cac orm féin on February 14, 2012, 12:01:18 PM
and it delites me more to see meath now wither away to meanin f**k all in the gaa today.

As an infamous man didn't quite say:

We'll be back sometime; you'll still be Tyrone.

Cac orm féin

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 14, 2012, 12:08:29 PM
Quote from: Cac orm féin on February 14, 2012, 11:58:47 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 14, 2012, 11:45:40 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 14, 2012, 11:38:24 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 14, 2012, 11:29:50 AM
Yes the punch should have seen the guy sent off and yes Declan O'Sullivan should have been sent off(it wasn't him did the punch was it). I'm not questioning any of that but there were incidents which were very thetrical and akin to a real madrid - barca game as someone alreday said. That is not a direction we want our game to go. I'd rather not talk about it.

Well that's what the behaviour reminded me off. No place for it on a GAA field.

Incidentally the BBC are a disgrace when it comes to this kind of thing and are all over it like a rash. Never do you see the GAA get as much coverage on the BBC as when a rucus occurs at a GAA match. In my opinion they have probably contributed to a ridiculous 5 year ban here.

Good man Cac orm féin - good rational and objective viewpoint there ::)
piss off with your snarky attitude,dont pretend yer unbiased in all this.why not do something with yourself like go outside on to a street and shout WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure why would I be biased? Yes the punishment is excessive and yes there were 2 sides and the media coverage has been excessive. Your video doesn't show you up well and I, and several others, thought, and think, the photo looks suspect. That's all. Objective opinion.

Can you make any points without cursing at ,and belittling, people?
yes when they are objective.yer not.yer an idiot.you take everything in that video at face value but think that the foto looks suspect.is that video suspect?why not question it.also i dont think derrytresk are a big enough club to have someone available who works for say mi5 to make a fake foto look real.truth is yer gulible and biased and for thinking that is MY video retards like you deserved tobe belittled.

Jinxy

I hadn't even considered the possibility of MI5 involvement..... till now.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Cac orm féin

hardy and jinxy i can help relive the glory days of 1996.just leave yer fone numbers up and a few abusive calls should bring back memories.

and if it wasnt for a tyrone man making a mistake you would not have won yer last leinster title.suck it up boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hardy

I've often wondered what it would be like to play Scrabble with Taz.

ballinaman

Quote from: Cac orm féin on February 14, 2012, 12:10:27 PM
at least derrytresk against a load of odds went out to croke park and played to the end unlike nearly all teams from mayo with no vagina that shit themselves when they step on the same pitch.
:D at you

Tubberman

Tyrone teams have vaginas?  :o
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Cac orm féin

Quote from: Hardy on February 14, 2012, 12:22:47 PM
I've often wondered what it would be like to play Scrabble with Taz.
ask a langer

Gaaboardmod3

Hi Cac,

I realise this is an emotive issue, especially after losing an All Ireland Final, but please pull the horns in a little bit. There has been loads of pages debated on this subject without major abuse or hysteria creeping in, so lets keep it like that.

Cheers

Cac orm féin

Quote from: ballinaman on February 14, 2012, 12:22:57 PM
:D at you
truth hurts boy,truth hurts.green above red in croke park gets mighty scared.