Seanie Johnston Switch and outside managers

Started by samwin08, January 18, 2012, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Yes - a non-story. It reeks of Martin Breheny.

cogito

The transfer is wrong and it goes against every fiber of the GAA in my opinion.

If a player had genuinely moved to start a new life with a family or something I have no issue with it. No player should be forced to have to travel a few hours everytime he wants to play football like Billy Joe Padden was doing.

Seanie took the hump because he got dropped by a manager he knew wasnt going to make it past the season. He chose to go off glory hunting and flirt with Kildare.

Him sitting on the bench last week was a massive attention seeking act and I think that will have definitely put most Cavan people off wanting him back anyway. 

Dinny Breen

If a player had genuinely moved to start a new life with a family or something I have no issue with it. No player should be forced to have to travel a few hours everytime he wants to play football like Billy Joe Padden was doing.

You do realise he works in Naas?
#newbridgeornowhere

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 03, 2012, 12:11:34 PM

Who works in Naas?

Hardy

spuds

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 03, 2012, 12:39:53 PM

Who works in Naas?
Bily Joe Padden. Living, married and playing club football in Armagh.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Donnellys Hollow

;D
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

rodney trotter

Cavan would gladly take Dermot Early in a swap deal ???

Dinny Breen

Who works in Naas?

Eh Billy Joe Padden
#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

Quote from: spuds on May 03, 2012, 12:55:46 PM

Who works in Naas?

Sean Johnson. Living and playing club football in Kildare.
#newbridgeornowhere

cogito

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 03, 2012, 01:23:14 PM
Quote from: spuds on May 03, 2012, 12:55:46 PM

Who works in Naas?

Sean Johnson. Living and playing club football in Kildare.

Yeah and a pig just flew by my office window.

heffo

Stop being such a spoilsport Dinny!

Jinxy

The subs bench stunt might come back to bite him in the ass yet.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

rodney trotter

In a nutshell Johnston days were numbered when Terry Hyland got the Cavan job. When Val Andrews made the decision to drop Johnston he wasn't going to go back on it. And from what i heard Anthony Forde and Johnston never got on that well with the Gaels.. Forde is a selector under hyland. I think even if Terry Hyland did invite Johnston back into the panel if he has been playing with the Gaels he would have turned it down as it wasn't just Andews say that got him dropped in the first place. Cavan have some brillant young players coming though it will take a few years but their is a bright future ahead. Terry Hyland will do a great job hopefully and it would be good if Johnston does well with Kildare too.

mylestheslasher

Doesn't like hyland, doesn't like Andrews and doesn't like forde. Might be easier and quicker to list who he does like.