Migraine Headaches

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, January 05, 2012, 10:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asal Mor

Cold Tea - It must be very rough for you with your daughter being unwell and I can understand you not being in the best of moods to take a joke but it was just a bit of harmless slagging. And the diary thing was pretty funny. Obviously everyone on here would wish you and your family all the best.

Main Street

Quote from: ziggysego on August 15, 2012, 04:10:09 PM
I've been getting sever migraines in the morning, due to the face of the warm nights and the extra heat being generated in the bedroom from the oxygen machine I have to wear during my sleep.

Last night, I decided to to leave a glass of water in my bedroom to see if that helped. Woke up this morning, feeling great.
You're sleeping? does that mean the insomnia is better these days?

ziggysego

Quote from: Main Street on August 15, 2012, 05:50:52 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on August 15, 2012, 04:10:09 PM
I've been getting sever migraines in the morning, due to the face of the warm nights and the extra heat being generated in the bedroom from the oxygen machine I have to wear during my sleep.

Last night, I decided to to leave a glass of water in my bedroom to see if that helped. Woke up this morning, feeling great.
You're sleeping? does that mean the insomnia is better these days?

Improving, but still not great. Usually asleep come 1.30-2
00 instead of 3.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Jaysus my sleeping is crap too. Rarely before 1:30am and awake by 7, interrupted.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Iceman

Not being able to consume Dairy is surely a good thing? Apparently most of the Asian world is lactose intolerant as it is an unnatural food source.
We more or less cut it out of the diet (apart from a wee splash of milk in the tea).

The older I get the more importance I have placed on what I put into my body. Sometimes I don't even believe the stuff I'm eating and enjoying now compared to my younger days when I didn't care. I still indulge in the odd fry and a wee bit of dark chocolate but for the most part a lot of juicing, a lot of raw veggies and a salad every day. Almond Milk is great in the Weetabix.

I've read about and watched documentaries on the links of certain foods to autism and childhood behaviour problems (conditions) like ADD, ADHD....
It's all about what goes in....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2012, 06:54:51 PM
Jaysus my sleeping is crap too. Rarely before 1:30am and awake by 7, interrupted.

Mine is shite too, go to bed early enough but toss ( oh matron) and turn all night. Read somewhere fleetingly that an improved diet can help as toxins in your body can prevent good kipping.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on August 15, 2012, 08:43:04 PM
Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2012, 06:54:51 PM

Mine is shite too, go to bed early enough but toss ( oh matron) and turn all night. Read somewhere fleetingly that an improved diet can help as toxins in your body can prevent good kipping.
A sure sign of a guilty conscience.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Just a final word on this one - the hospital have accepted definitively that MSG was indeed the sole cause of the young girl's migraines, and consequently have closed that particular medical book.

And beware, Mono Sodium Glutamates are not the only culprits, potentially; any glutamates, such as those found in some Subway (shite) are equally deleterious (as I've mentioned before). Lethal stuff, potentially.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...