Migraine Headaches

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, January 05, 2012, 10:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

No, it was the hilarious repeated use of the word diary. Don't attempt to pretend otherwise. Good luck anyway.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Cold tea

So had i mentioned a family member had parkensons disease would that have met with equal hilarity? ::)  Go back to posting as Olly he's equally as unfunny.

Shamrock Shore

Jesus lads it's a sad day when someone is pulled up and slagged on a typo with regards to a serious ailment for his two wains.

Cold tea

You deleted the quote before I grabbed it Hardy

Hit me now, would ya, with the baby in my arms?

Sum you up!

Hardy

You're even more pitiable that I thought.

I posted that as my summation of your pathetic, snivelling use of your sick child to claim immunity from (good humoured) slagging, which is about as low as it gets in my book. Then I thought better of it on the basis that I don't know what else might be troubling you. If you choose to highlight it, on your own head be it.

Cold tea

On a medical topic, I was sharing some experiences with the originator of the topic,  you were among others who choose to belittle the nature of my child's ailment for a cheap laugh, I ask again had I misspelt a more recognised and accepted serious aliment would the hilarity also ensued.  And don't you f**king dare use the word snivelling in the same sentence as my child aliment again you arrogant self-righteous w**ker.

Hardy

You're a liar as well as a snivelling p***k. Nobody belittled your child's illness. I certainly didn't. YOU brought your child into this exchange, which was, trivially, about your spelling, nothing else. You called me a dick. I responded, then decided to let it slide. You insist on keeping it going. Carry on.

Cold tea

I ask again had I misspelt a more recognised and accepted serious aliment would the hilarity also ensued?

Cold tea

And yes I brought my child into it in reference to the originators post, it was you among others who decided to have a laugh at the expense of a post which was in relation to her aliment and yes you were being a dick.

Hardy

Carry on. I'm not fighting with someone holding a child in front of them.

LeoMc

Quote from: hardstation on August 15, 2012, 12:52:16 PM
I wonder how many people are busting to correct 'aliment' but are afraid of being accused of abusing sick kids.
:-[ Hadn't noticed that one.

screenexile

Quote from: hardstation on August 15, 2012, 12:52:16 PM
I wonder how many people are busting to correct 'aliment' but are afraid of being accused of abusing sick kids.

Saw it first day and laughed my head off. Had a reply written but couldn't bring myself to hit the 'post' button for fear of the persecution!

ziggysego

I've been getting sever migraines in the morning, due to the face of the warm nights and the extra heat being generated in the bedroom from the oxygen machine I have to wear during my sleep.

Last night, I decided to to leave a glass of water in my bedroom to see if that helped. Woke up this morning, feeling great.
Testing Accessibility

maggie

Yes Cold Tea, my aim in life is to get recognition from Hardy and O'Neill.

I merely highlighted that you had used the word diary throughout your post, and not just once or twice.
Never once did I mock your child or the illness-it was the spelling that was mocked.

But if you feel that is somehow belittling your child's illness, I'll guess we will agree to differ.