Kildare v Tyrone & Dubs v Kerry NFL Round 1 on Sat 4th Feb 2012

Started by Fuzzman, January 04, 2012, 09:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bustsummoves

Mr. Nakata

My guess - Devine, McCrory, Justy, PJ, McCarron, P Harte, Carlin, Murphy, Cassidy, Penfold, P Hughes, Joe, Stevie, Sparky, Mugsy

Of course Joe could be given the number 3 jersey or he could also be selected at midfield. Keeper could go either way, red Sean and Mattie Donnelly will be pushing as well, but I'd be reasonably confident of getting 12 of the 15 spot on.

Wee Roddy

I would be fairly certain that Ricey and Gormley will start

Fuzzman

Will be interesting alright to see does he start any of the older lads that haven't seen any "game time" yet.  :D

Anyone got any spare corporate tickets  ;D

God14

I would be fairly certain that Ricey will play no part on Saturday night.

Also yesterdays Irish news listed Conor Gormley as injured?

Fuzzman

Anyone know can you buy premium tickets online anywhere or does any of ye have any spare or know of anyone that could get me one or two?

theticklemister

Fuzzman

Yeah both games live on Setanta Ireland.
http://www.setanta.com/ie/TV-Listings/

Does anybody know anything about the Croker Park Premium ticket exchange website as below.
http://www.crokepark.ie/Priomh-Information/Ticket-Exchange-Membership

If so PM me. I wonder how much the tickets are then for each match or are there no fixed prices for them.

lynchbhoy

I believe Dinny is still organising the apres match gathering....

Just need to point out that we hope that all the Tyronies leave their handbags at home and 'decommissioned' for the night to ensure they are not used as WMD in the event of any 'disagreement of opinion' !
;)

Keane

Great pair of fixtures to start the NFL, looking forward to it.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 01, 2012, 04:45:58 PM
I believe Dinny is still organising the apres match gathering....

Just need to point out that we hope that all the Tyronies leave their handbags at home and 'decommissioned' for the night to ensure they are not used as WMD in the event of any 'disagreement of opinion' !
;)

It looks like I have to pull as the rain last weekend meant I have a rescheduled game this Sat at 3pm. Still hoping that the snow will kick in and call that off, was even bringing CroĆ­ on a corporate junket but have had to give up those tickets  :(
#newbridgeornowhere

Fuzzman

Is there any other threads on these two games or why is it do quiet about team news etc. Will Kerry do the customary thing and  give them a great guard of honour and then tear into them like Kerry animals.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Fuzzman on February 01, 2012, 08:56:31 PM
Is there any other threads on these two games or why is it do quiet about team news etc. Will Kerry do the customary thing and  give them a great guard of honour and then tear into them like Kerry animals.
Oul preying mantis donaghy may not give us the guard of honour..................................  personally i think tyrone kildare and kerry should all line up for us on the night  ;D

Fuzzman

Great pic squire

Who's that he's got a hold off? Looks like a hairy wee bug with a horn

Or is it poor Gooch?

squire_in_navy_slacks