Kildare v Tyrone & Dubs v Kerry NFL Round 1 on Sat 4th Feb 2012

Started by Fuzzman, January 04, 2012, 09:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Jaysus corporate whores the lot of ye!!
Will be in family section in Lower Cusack alright but wouldn't mind meeting for a jar

Fuzzman

Yeah I hope to be going to the game as well.
Don't know about tickets as yet but if most of ye are going indoors then I could look for some of those prawn sandwich tickets.

Should we all just piss of the Dubs and the whole of Tyrone and Kildare fans try to fill the Hill.  ;D

rrhf

Declan

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Declan on January 19, 2012, 04:27:21 PM
Arrive early to give us the guard of honour!
makes a change from getting the guards on yez !!!

see you heffo and dinny, plus maybe fuzz and a few oth Tyronies there
(i'm only going to watch/stop the bitch fight between Heff and dinny !!) ;)

Dinny Breen

You'll have to translate the Tyronies for us!!!

Jaysus I know myself and Heffo bitch and moan on the interweb at each other but we do know how to separate that bit of craic from the real world plus I'll just get him talking about the Cork hurlers as a diversion tactic... 8)
#newbridgeornowhere

Fear ón Srath Bán

See da bleedin' lot of yez dere!  ;)

First outing for the season ticket.  :)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 19, 2012, 04:20:42 PM
Don't know about tickets as yet but if most of ye are going indoors then I could look for some of those prawn sandwich tickets.

Should we all just piss of the Dubs and the whole of Tyrone and Kildare fans try to fill the Hill.  ;D

hhhhmmmmmmm......................... id imagine if dublin kerry wasnt on the bill, not alot of kildare or tyrone buckos would be attending this game ?????

moysider

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on January 19, 2012, 08:49:11 PM

hhhhmmmmmmm......................... id imagine if dublin kerry wasnt on the bill, not alot of kildare or tyrone buckos would be attending this game ?????

Eh? do you seriously believe Dublin/Kerry is an attraction to Tyrone and Kildare fans. They ll be just interested in their own like everybody else.

ONeill

Staying down for a couple of nights with herself and the children. The young'uns say they want to see the zoo and the animals. Hill16 and the Kingdomites should do the trick at a decent price.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyCake

Quote from: moysider on January 19, 2012, 11:30:31 PM
Eh? do you seriously believe Dublin/Kerry is an attraction to Tyrone and Kildare fans. They ll be just interested in their own like everybody else.

Maybe, but I think there will be alot of Tyrone and Kildare fans will want to watch the other game too. I'm looking forward to the double bill at Croke Park when Armagh play the Dubs in march.

Rois

Clontarf Castle doing a good deal - €109 for B&B for two plus evening meal (inc glass of beer/wine) that runs over that weekend.  Might be signing up for that myself...

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 19, 2012, 04:46:43 PM
Quote from: Declan on January 19, 2012, 04:27:21 PM
Arrive early to give us the guard of honour!
makes a change from getting the guards on yez !!!

see you heffo and dinny, plus maybe fuzz and a few oth Tyronies there
(i'm only going to watch/stop the bitch fight between Heff and dinny !!) ;)

Leave the car at home this time lb or else you'll be ferrying us back to Delcan's or heffo's gaff seeing as Seanie put us up the last time. All being well I'll be there too but her indoors was talking about a hen do in early Feb last night, hope its not that Sat...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Fuzzman

Quote from: Rois on January 20, 2012, 09:33:55 AM
Clontarf Castle doing a good deal - €109 for B&B for two plus evening meal (inc glass of beer/wine) that runs over that weekend.  Might be signing up for that myself...

That's just beside my house Rois but the breakfast and lack of kids at 6am might be more appealing to you.
The rugby is on the next day too I think Ireland play Wales so hotels could be busy so I'd book soon if I was you. I'm surprised the castle is as cheap as that for such a big sporting weekend though suppose its only the Red Hands and Dragons that will be looking to stay the night

Are we gonna try to do another meet up before or after the game session then. How about just in Jury's hotel or have ye made plans already?
Anybody with spare premium tickets PM me. I know the Dubs never want them

O'Neill be careful not to feed the animals in the Hill. They're often out of their tree and greater spotted Kerrygolds don't like it when you rattle their cages as we've all found out recently.

Fuzzman

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on January 19, 2012, 08:49:11 PM

Stolen from another thread
The 40% increase was epitomised by the 7,000-strong crowd that travelled to Omagh to watch the meeting of neighbours Tyrone and Fermanagh on Wednesday night.

Not so many bandwagon fans in Tyrone and Fermanagh as there are in Dublin me thinks. If its a wet night I bet they'll stay in the pub.