Films that you cried at

Started by Milltown Row2, December 08, 2011, 10:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Just on Muppet's reply to my last post, List your top 5 films that you cried at.

As you get older and have kids, there are times when you are watching a film that something happens in it and it strikes a cord with you and you are all of a sudden ready or feel the need to shed a tear or two.

I'll get my top five weepies soon but I will let the masses decided their own.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lawnseed

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2011, 10:31:18 PM
Just on Muppet's reply to my last post, List your top 5 films that you cried at.

As you get older and have kids, there are times when you are watching a film that something happens in it and it strikes a cord with you and you are all of a sudden ready or feel the need to shed a tear or two.

I'll get my top five weepies soon but I will let the masses decided their own.

nobody on this forum cries  ;)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Tony Baloney

Just you MR. No-one else is going to admit it.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

I know from talking to people in Ballina that a lot of Mayo people have cried after watching "A year til sunday"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yppU34GzDp8

Tony Baloney

DIY SOS chokes me up a wee bit sometimes. It's the beauty of a newly skimmed wall...

Orior

I can only think of two.

1. The Apartment (at the end when Shirley Maclaine is running back to the apartment)
2. Dirty Dancing (nobody puts baby in a corner)

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Dinny Breen

5. Marley and Me
4. The Green Mile
3. Glory
2. In My Father's Den
1. Watership Down

Christ I'm a pussy...
#newbridgeornowhere

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Hereiam

i will own up.... The end of Benijum button got me. I have two young children and i dont what come over me. Cried like a baby i did.

Milltown Row2

You haven't learned how to cut an onion yet

lawnseed

oh alright then.. the sixth sense! but not every time only when i'm tired and theres nobody around :-X
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

onefaircounty

Quote from: lawnseed on December 08, 2011, 10:55:27 PM
oh alright then.. the sixth sense! but not every time only when i'm tired and theres nobody around :-X

Seriously, didn't think it was a 'sad' film

leaveherinsir

Milltown Row2

Quote from: onefaircounty on December 08, 2011, 10:59:43 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on December 08, 2011, 10:55:27 PM

Seriously, didn't think it was a 'sad' film

Look it's good for a bitta craic or if someone finds a film sad, its because it strikes a cord personally with that person, we aren't judging