Tír Eoghain vs Luimneach

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, March 14, 2007, 07:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

To Naomh Eanna, directions to Davitt Park:

- Turn off for lurgan from M1
- Take 2nd exit off roundabout which takes you toward Lurgan.
- You will come to a junction about 1/2 mile up the road, go straight through.
- Keep driving towards the town for another mile (going over the railway)
- As you approach the town you will fave a set of traffic lights, go through them (Peeler station on left).
- Take the right at the peeler station.
- Follow that road out towards the McDonald.
- Mini junction at McDonald, with option of going straight on to Portadown or taking a right.
- Take the right.  And down that road about 100 yeards or so is Davitt Park - On the left.  Very small entrance which is easily missed.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Deal_Me_In

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 23, 2007, 01:03:25 PM
To Naomh Eanna, directions to Davitt Park:

- Turn off for lurgan from M1
- Take 2nd exit off roundabout which takes you toward Lurgan.
- You will come to a junction about 1/2 mile up the road, go straight through.
- Keep driving towards the town for another mile (going over the railway)
- As you approach the town you will fave a set of traffic lights, go through them (Peeler station on left).
- Take the right at the peeler station.
- Follow that road out towards the McDonald.
- Mini junction at McDonald, with option of going straight on to Portadown or taking a right.
- Take the right.  And down that road about 100 yeards or so is Davitt Park - On the left.  Very small entrance which is easily missed.

Nrico is that in behind the primary school?

nrico2006

Aye, beside a primary school.  One of the next entrances after the school.  Pretty crap ground and pitch to be honest.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Fear ón Srath Bán

Gaelic Grounds:

http://mc.multimap.com/cs/mi9//M-3/Y27/M-3844Y27552S25W700H400.gif?pdel_id=200703238269862283&service_seq=2585
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

nrico2006

No bother.  Should be there myself, hopefully get another good performance like the donegal one.

tyroneman

Great to see big Joey back at FB. TO my mind the ONLY option we have there and should be given rest of the NFL to settle back in.

Unfortunatley MH will prob use him to firefight a number of positions and then leave him out completely when McGinley returns  :-\

MF is a joke. Donnelly has to, absolutely has to, be in the last chance saloon. however if THAT kick over his own head canlt convince MH then maybe nothing will.

Mellon will play 3rd MF hopefully. Good move as he is a decent fielder of the ball.

SON will hopefully at least see seom ball this time out. Our MF was / is too weak to get it into him quick enough without Sean so at least he'll have a chance this time out.

Hub at FF  ::) enough said.

Can't understahnd what's wrong with Mugsy & Cavlan though

sam03/05

I think the Under 21 team looks better than the senior team at the minute.

Tyrones own

Glad to see O'Neill on the 40, have been calling for that since this time last yr,
his ability to run at defense's soloing or kicking with either foot is is just what's needed
in this forward line now that Cavanagh is out. Hughes at 14 is a complete disaster, he
wouldn't know where the posts were if they fell on him imo, def has never gotten back
remotely close to his form of '03, Mellon and Donnelly have got to be on last legs at this
stage, though to be fair to Mellon he is not a natural CF anyway.
Good to see Joe Back!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

never kickt a ball

Quote from: sam03/05 on March 23, 2007, 05:41:22 PM
I think the Under 21 team looks better than the senior team at the minute.

Unfortunately even after today's U21 result Sam I think you're still right.  :'( A lot now rests on a revival against Limerick.

tyroneboi

???

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Anybody know if there is online radio coverage of this match anywhere?

sam03/05

was on myself to ask that question.
any radio coverage of the game?

dubsnsubs

Dublin v Limerick is on the following so I presume the Tyrone game will follow..

http://www.live95fm.ie/

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Tyrone 1-8 Limerick 0-9

Didnt sound like much of a performance again today but ultimately thats 2 points to stop the rot. Seemed Niall Gormley did well....not sure there were many other positives.