DUP Conference

Started by Minder, November 26, 2011, 05:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Sammy Wilson referred to the crèche at the Sinn Fein Ard Fheis at the Waterfront as "Long Crèche" and added -

"The babies were in cages, wrapped in blankets. They wouldn't eat their dinner either – and you want to see what they did with the nappies.

Can you imagine, Ah wee Seamus; dad would've been proud of him, 15 months, he's mastered a dirty protest already."

:o
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Denn Forever

Quite witty puns.  The cuddly side of Unionism?  Not very politician like though.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Arthur_Friend

Just listened to it...... Cringeworthy comedy routine. The morons in the crowd were lapping it up though.

Maguire01

Quote from: Minder on November 26, 2011, 05:18:27 PM
Sammy Wilson referred to the crèche at the Sinn Fein Ard Fheis at the Waterfront as "Long Crèche"

Maguire01

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on November 26, 2011, 05:41:43 PM
Just listened to it...... Cringeworthy comedy routine. The morons in the crowd were lapping it up though.
Did you hear Barry McElduff's routine at the SF Ard Fheis earlier in the year? Maybe that's what inspired Sammy.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Maguire01 on November 26, 2011, 07:04:38 PM
Did you hear Barry McElduff's routine at the SF Ard Fheis earlier in the year? Maybe that's what inspired Sammy.

Thankfully, no.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Maguire01 on November 26, 2011, 07:04:38 PM
That fella is a clown. Except no one is laughing. I'm sure he thinks he's some craic though. #keeperlit.

Orior

I think Sammy is quite funny. Unlike some others, he does not take himself too seriously.

For example, he let AliG broadcast his interview with him.

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians