What's your favourite Pizza topping?

Started by Hashtag, November 23, 2011, 09:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashtag

Someone once told me the number one pizza topping in Australia is fried eggs. This has always stuck with me.

Personally I go for Chicken, Bacon and Onion.

gawa316

Quote from: Hashtag on November 23, 2011, 09:53:08 AM
Someone once told me the number one pizza topping in Australia is fried eggs. This has always stuck with me.

Snap

Asda also do a mexican fajita chicken one that is loving.

Only started eating pizza in last year or so and it has to be ranch dressing on side

Hashtag

Quote from: gawa316 on November 23, 2011, 09:55:54 AM
Quote from: Hashtag on November 23, 2011, 09:53:08 AM

Snap

Asda also do a mexican fajita chicken one that is loving.

Only started eating pizza in last year or so and it has to be ranch dressing on side

Had the mexican fajita chicken pizza from ASDA (other stores available) at the weekend there.  :o Kindered spirits?

Why have you only started to eat pizza?

I strangely hate cheese- even the smell of it. But love pizza. Go Figures.
#aJoeyspecial-Twopizzas

Olly

I do this every Christmas:

Christmas Pizza Topping

You need to select the pizza base that you want to use... I go for the Traditional Irish Thin Crust Pizza Base which has been used for centuries here.

Ingredients
100ml gravy
200g turkey
200g roast potatoes
100g stuffing

Make the pizza dough. Knead for 45-60 minutes. This an seem a tough undertaking and that is why you should work out a shift before hand. My grandfather used to knead his blankets in bed for a month beforehand to build up his kneading muscles.

Pour the gravy over the pizza base. The gravy can be any flavour at all.
Slice the non-free ranged turkey. Do NOT go for free range. The taste of a distressed turkey brings out an edginess to the overall meal. Even thinking about it makes me concentrate more about what I'm putting in my mouth which I'd normally be carefree about. The Greek potatoes and Larne stuffing need to be sliced into thin strips and arranged over the pizza
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Hashtag

Quote from: Olly on November 23, 2011, 09:59:59 AM

Christmas Pizza Topping

You need to select the pizza base that you want to use... I go for the Traditional Irish Thin Crust Pizza Base which has been used for centuries here.

Ingredients
100ml gravy
200g turkey
200g roast potatoes
100g stuffing

Make the pizza dough. Knead for 45-60 minutes. This an seem a tough undertaking and that is why you should work out a shift before hand. My grandfather used to knead his blankets in bed for a month beforehand to build up his kneading muscles.

Slice the non-free ranged turkey. Do NOT go for free range. The taste of a distressed turkey brings out an edginess to the overall meal. Even thinking about it makes me concentrate more about what I'm putting in my mouth which I'd normally be carefree about. The Greek potatoes and Larne stuffing need to be sliced into thin strips and arranged over the pizza

On Christmas night we always have turkey curry, our turkey only lasts us Christmas Eve (toasties) and Christmas day.

gawa316

Quote from: Hashtag on November 23, 2011, 09:58:35 AM

Why have you only started to eat pizza?

I strangely hate cheese- even the smell of it. But love pizza. Go Figures.
#aJoeyspecial-Twopizzas

Was always a picky wee fecker growing up anyway but never really liked tomato based stuff and cheese, so just assumed I didn't really like pizza. I still wouldn't eat cheese unless it is melted like in a toastie ???! Plus the pizza's have to be thin and crispy and perferably with a mexican or bbq base

Don Johnson

Spicy chicken and pepperoni, together. Have had a kebab meat pizza before but depends what way they make it, if they put the meat on then some cheese to weld it down it is ok, if they put the meat on after then it is pointless, slides straight off.

No time for fruit or vegetable toppings.

Sometimes like to get a bit of puff pastry rolled out, some tomato puree, cheese and some ham or chicken or whatever we have in the house, fire in the oven for about 10-12 mins and you have your own, lovely.

Up The Middle

Quote from: Olly on November 23, 2011, 09:59:59 AM

Christmas Pizza Topping

Ingredients
100ml gravy
200g turkey
200g roast potatoes
100g stuffing

;D

You sir are insane
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

armaghniac

Barbarians, all of you. The pizza makers of Napoli would erupt if they could see this thread.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

screenexile

Yeah I'm a pepperoni man. Love the stuff!!

Favourite Pizza's:

New Yorker from Domino's

The Edge Meat Feast from Pizza Hut (They don't do it anymore hence me not having eaten there in 3 years!)

New Yorker from Pizza Man (The Local Pizza place, one in Maghera and one in Magherafelt... Very nice)

American from Pizza Express

Don Johnson

I think Pizza Hut has to be the most overrated of all the fast food places about. The prices for what you get aren't great. The only good thing it had was the buffet lunch thing where you could get value as long as you didn't fill yourself with crusts or fizzy drinks.

Dominos are ok but I would only buy if I had a voucher or something in the post because the normal prices are ridiculous. Their gourmet garlic bread is unbelievable though.

The best pizza places tend to be the local ones I think.

BennyCake

Could never understand why someone would put pineapple on a pizza. Pineapples are for fruit cocktails and the likes. They shouldn't be on anything hot. That's just sick.

Puckoon

Pepperoni, pineapple and jalapeƱos.

Interesting to hear that pizza hut and dominos are extortionate over there. They are in a huge price war here. 3 medium pizzas for 10$ etc.

The Iceman

Pizza Hot from Pizza D'Or in Monaghan - whatever is on it!!!!!!

I like spicy toppings so I might give that concoction a try Puck!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

muppet

I am a passionate pepperoni man.

Olly, we knead to talk.
MWWSI 2017