Railway cup returns!

Started by ross4life, November 16, 2011, 01:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it a good idea to bring back the Railway cup?

Yes
58 (66.7%)
No
20 (23%)
Undecided
5 (5.7%)
I like to drink in a railway tavern
4 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Rossfan

Quote from: Jinxy on February 20, 2012, 09:32:50 PM
It's not needed, it doesn't fit in with the rest of the season and the public have no interest in it so it should just be allowed to die.

Agree 100%.
Over and out !!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

BennyCake

If you don't like the competition, don't attend, but quit your whinging about it!

I'll be in Armagh on Sunday. Very much looking forward to it. I want it to continue, which is why I'm supporting it.

Orchardman

Glad it's on in armagh, I'll be there to watch. Could be the last ever game! Com on ULSTER

Orior

Quote from: Rossfan on February 21, 2012, 05:37:58 PM
It's not needed, it doesn't fit in with the rest of the season and the public have no interest in it so it should just be allowed to die.

Agree 100%.
Over and out !!

Sore looser, lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Orior on February 22, 2012, 01:09:48 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 21, 2012, 05:37:58 PM

Agree 100%.
Over and out !!

Sore looser, lol

Its a waste of time, I have travelled long distances in the past to see it, but it is a dead duck.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Mayo Mick

If Connacht take part again they should let Mayo represent as Galway do in hurling. No point in picking players or managers from weak counties who are not up to it.
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

Rossfan

Yes indeed Mick.
Any County that has won as much as ye have should be given sole possession of the Connacht gig. ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

orangeman

Can't see much of a crowd in Armagh today ?

Does anybody even know how much it is for admission ?

orangeman

I've just been on to GAAA.IE - I'm thinking of going to the match in rmagh today - it is not immediately appartent to me after having searched, what time the game is on at - I've looked at FIXTURES, all the hurling games are listed, but the provincial final isn't -

I've looked on TICKETS - but I can't buy a ticket for the game on here - it doesn't even say how much it is in - nor does it say if children are free etc etc etc -

This competition must be one real pain the arse for the GAA !

BennyCake

RealSpiritof98

seems to be a good stream of people coming in the umgola side.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Aaron Boone

DuffleKing

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea