Tyrone club football

Started by Jinxy, November 13, 2011, 05:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 15, 2011, 02:41:13 PM
Lads I do not condone but there is some crap being talked here. Neither club is innocent and I would say both will take whatever punishment is handed out.
But let me state a few things about what happened from the outset of the inital incident.
1. There was no row initially, the Carrickmore player was sent off for a very bad tackle. There was a bit of pushing and shoving and after the red card, it appeared all had settled. As the Carrickmore player went to leave the field, the county player verbally abused him about his wife who is from Dromore. He made a go for the player and all hell broke lose.
2. At no stage was there 3 Carrickmore players at the wire beatening 1 Dromore player
3. Two Carrickmore players have cuts on their faces so how 1 player from Carrickmore was sent off in the row is anyones guess.
4. There was no trouble in the crowd in the man started hitting Carrickmore players with it. Indeed there was no trouble in the crowd until a man, who was a selector with Carrickmore went to retieve his seven year old from the vacinity. As he lifted his daughter the umberella man punched him in the face. That is when it kicked off.
5. The man who got his ear bit off wouldnt be a voilent man and it appears he was caught up in something out of pure inquisitiveness as to what was happening. He was wearing a Carmen fleece so he was a legitimate target to those fighting. The same seemed to be case with anyone with a Dromore fleece on.
5.THESE INCIDENTS HAVE TO STOP IN OUR GAMES

If Oz hadn't ran the pitch and nailed three men i doubt it would of been as bad??

HiMucker

I think Cooney should do what the president from independence day done

"I say lets nuke the sons of bitches"

Nally Stand

Quote from: OverThePostsAWide on November 15, 2011, 03:05:55 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on November 15, 2011, 03:00:25 PM
Quote from: OverThePostsAWide on November 15, 2011, 02:54:54 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on November 15, 2011, 02:46:04 PM
Quote from: trileacman on November 15, 2011, 02:39:18 PM
I can only imagine the reaction from Nally and the boys if this happened at a Linfield/Portadown match. I'm sure they would be more than accommodating.  ::) ::) ::)

Fcuk you are a clown. There have been manys a brawl at a Irish League matches and I have never commented on any of them for the reason that I have no interest in what happens in Irish League soccer. So take your self righteous bullshit elsewhere ye smug, condescending p***k.

I think that says it all...

Nothing to say about the veiled accusation of sectarianism though no?  ::)

No.

Didn't think so  ::)
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

OverThePostsAWide

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 15, 2011, 03:13:26 PM
I can only imagine the reaction from Nally and the boys if this happened at a Linfield/Portadown match. I'm sure they would be more than accommodating.  ::) ::) ::)

Fcuk you are a clown. There have been manys a brawl at a Irish League matches and I have never commented on any of them for the reason that I have no interest in what happens in Irish League soccer. So take your self righteous bullshit elsewhere ye smug, condescending p***k.

No.

Didn't think

;D

Nally Stand

Quote from: OverThePostsAWide on November 15, 2011, 03:16:37 PM

No.

Didn't think so

You're right. I apologise Nally. I was being a bit of a dick.

Apology accepted
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

OverThePostsAWide

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 15, 2011, 03:20:21 PM
Quote from: OverThePostsAWide on November 15, 2011, 03:16:37 PM

No.

Didn't think so

You're right. I apologise Nally. I was being a bit of a dick.

Apology accepted

WTF?  ??? Talking to yourself now...

LeoMc

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 15, 2011, 01:08:55 PM
Quote from: Club Rossa on November 15, 2011, 01:03:59 PM
Any word of the Carrickmore man that was left with his ear hanging off?
Boxing is bad enough but when the biting starts...

Has had surgery in Belfast

Did this happen inside our outside the wire?  >:(
There would be a Dromore player with a bit of form fop this, I'm thinking of the Semi-final of 2006.
Not sure he is still palying though.

Club Rossa

Moortown Spuds

I'd like to win a championship, would really really like to win a championship but if this is what success turns you into you can keep your cups, I'll still have my dignity.

rogueryhill

Quote from: LeoMc on November 15, 2011, 04:31:01 PM
Did this happen inside our outside the wire?  >:(
There would be a Dromore player with a bit of form fop this, I'm thinking of the Semi-final of 2006.
Not sure he is still palying though.

Quote from: Club Rossa on November 15, 2011, 04:49:00 PM
Happened outside the wire.

You mean there might be more than one ear-biter on the loose in Dromore?  :o <shiver>

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 15, 2011, 02:41:13 PM
Lads I do not condone but there is some crap being talked here. Neither club is innocent and I would say both will take whatever punishment is handed out.
But let me state a few things about what happened from the outset of the inital incident.
1. There was no row initially, the Carrickmore player was sent off for a very bad tackle. There was a bit of pushing and shoving and after the red card, it appeared all had settled. As the Carrickmore player went to leave the field, the county player verbally abused him about his wife who is from Dromore. He made a go for the player and all hell broke lose.
2. At no stage was there 3 Carrickmore players at the wire beatening 1 Dromore player
3. Two Carrickmore players have cuts on their faces so how 1 player from Carrickmore was sent off in the row is anyones guess.
4. There was no trouble in the crowd in the man started hitting Carrickmore players with it. Indeed there was no trouble in the crowd until a man, who was a selector with Carrickmore went to retieve his seven year old from the vacinity. As he lifted his daughter the umberella man punched him in the face. That is when it kicked off.
5. The man who got his ear bit off wouldnt be a voilent man and it appears he was caught up in something out of pure inquisitiveness as to what was happening. He was wearing a Carmen fleece so he was a legitimate target to those fighting. The same seemed to be case with anyone with a Dromore fleece on.
5.THESE INCIDENTS HAVE TO STOP IN OUR GAMES

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/5358024.stm

Sure according to this link (from 2006) one Carrickmore player punched another Carrickmore player to get a blood sub on.  Animals  ;)
In your Endo!

Tubberman

"A different breed of cattle altogether" as my Granny used to say  :D ;)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

befair

I'm a great admirer of Tyrone, but they do have serious discipline issues. In the Paul McGirr u-16 quarter-final at Dromore between my own club Rostrevor and Coalisland, serious disorder broke out towards the end. Rostrevor were winning easily and it seemed like Coalisland were trying to get the game abandoned. Two Rostrevor lads had to be taken to hospital afterwards.
It seemed particularly inappropriate for a tournament honoring the memory of a young footballer.
These two incidents, plus the violence at the ladies match, do seem to form a pattern and a proud county like Tyrone needs to do something about it.

downatthemidda

and were are u from werefromreferee? or are you too embaressed to say??? or are you just on here to spout shite about carmen? mouthpiece

rogueryhill

downatthemidda, did you damage your keyboard when you threw it at the screen?
You could probably get a new shift, h, and fullstop key from ebay :D :D :D