My Letter to the Irish News about the 'Occupy' protests

Started by ExcellentDriver, November 06, 2011, 04:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Quote from: redandblack4ever on November 10, 2011, 08:22:38 PM
Listen sweetie, don't talk to me about paying taxes. I've been paying taxes in this country since 1969 and my husband has been paying them since 1980 which I'm sure is far longer than you have. Don't worry your head over us paying our taxes, our accountant will be sure to see that they are paid on time and correctly.

This isn't a pissing contest about taxes anyway, but since you have a problem with the fact that my husband and I both have become disgusted about this country, mainly because of people like yourself and Green Bay Stew from Armagh, with your attitude that so many of your ilk have, "I've got mine, f**k everyone else" we have decided to live the rest of our lives in my husband's hometown in Co. Down in our own house which is completely paid for. I could give a fiddler's f**k if either of you approve or not.

As I said I feel sorry for you and I hope that nothing catastrophic befalls you or anyone that belongs to you. You have heard of the expression, "there but for the grace of God, go I", well take those words and think about them because bad luck, losing your job, or illness can happpen to all of us including you and Stew. As Mr. Wonderful says "there's a long road with no turn on".
:D Now if that's not an oxymoron... you've got yours and you're bailing FFS :D
Oh and protesting the soccer team :D You do know they laugh at dumb plastic yanks like you back there
with your trying to be more Irish than they are...mostly behind your back though so not to worry!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

seafoid

Quote from: stew on November 10, 2011, 11:07:00 PM
Listen sweetie, don't talk to me about paying taxes. I've been paying taxes in this country since 1969 and my husband has been paying them since 1980 which I'm sure is far longer than you have. Don't worry your head over us paying our taxes, our accountant will be sure to see that they are paid on time and correctly.

This isn't a pissing contest about taxes anyway, but since you have a problem with the fact that my husband and I both have become disgusted about this country, mainly because of people like yourself and Green Bay Stew from Armagh, with your attitude that so many of your ilk have, "I've got mine, f**k everyone else" we have decided to live the rest of our lives in my husband's hometown in Co. Down in our own house which is completely paid for. I could give a fiddler's f**k if either of you approve or not.

As I said I feel sorry for you and I hope that nothing catastrophic befalls you or anyone that belongs to you. You have heard of the expression, "there but for the grace of God, go I", well take those words and think about them because bad luck, losing your job, or illness can happpen to all of us including you and Stew. As Mr. Wonderful says "there's a long road with no turn on".

You don't know me , I do care about people and I do sponsor people who deserve to be sponsored, that is a documented fact that i can prove. Because you are a liberal does not mean you care, libertarians also care about people as do republicans, I am not now nor will I ever be from Green Bay, I am from Armagh and despite it's flaws it is who I am and were I am from. I lost my job, I lost the ability to drive based on the fact I took a seizure, it cost me my job, my income...............and for a while my dignity.
I care deeply about people, currently I am praying for a 15 year old child who has a brain tumor and who has just been informed there are grave complications. I will not allow you or your sad ilk to make out that we don't give a shite about anybody but ourselves.
You have issues, you seem to hate Green Bay because of me! how sad do you have to be to do that?
We can be different and have a value system that is decent, you, your hubby, nor his nasty union don't own the moral center, the fact is that you had eight years of Bush and did not move back back to Ireland, why was that? surely he was the ultimate anti liberal politician.
Finally, were you not the one's protesting the norn iron team that came to Chicago to play Romania a few years ago? :D :D :D :D

Stew

That post is way out of order. You sound like you need some kind of anger
management therapy. 

Gaaboardmod3

Stew, way out of order. Dial it back a notch or 10.

redandblack4ever

Quote from: Tyrones own on November 11, 2011, 02:15:02 AM

Oh and protesting the soccer team :D You do know they laugh at dumb plastic yanks like you back there
with your trying to be more Irish than they are...mostly behind your back though so not to worry!

TO, don't think I was the only one protesting when the NI soccer team was invited to train at Gaelic Park in Chicago back in 2006. In fact, one of the organizers of the protest was a fella from your own county. I wouldn't call him a "plastic yank" or a plastic paddy, that's for sure.

As well, don't think I'm trying to be more Irish than the natives either. I know how small people in small towns in Ireland think and as long as they keep themselves to themselves, they'll have no problem with me. I have never taken shite from anyone in  my  life and believe me, I'm not going to start now and that includes yourself.

Have a nice life, like Stew, you are beyond redemption.

Mrs. redandblack4ever
"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."Edward R. Murrow,American Jounalist,1908-1965

stew

Quote from: redandblack4ever on November 11, 2011, 08:03:53 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on November 11, 2011, 02:15:02 AM

TO, don't think I was the only one protesting when the NI soccer team was invited to train at Gaelic Park in Chicago back in 2006. In fact, one of the organizers of the protest was a fella from your own county. I wouldn't call him a "plastic yank" or a plastic paddy, that's for sure.

As well, don't think I'm trying to be more Irish than the natives either. I know how small people in small towns in Ireland think and as long as they keep themselves to themselves, they'll have no problem with me. I have never taken shite from anyone in  my  life and believe me, I'm not going to start now and that includes yourself.

Have a nice life, like Stew, you are beyond redemption.

Mrs. redandblack4ever

The twelve of you that protested looked like a bunch of plonkers, I had great craic figuring out which pair were you two fools, by the way, the game was great craic and the occasion was not spoiled by a bunch of picketing bigots who have obviously nothing  better to do with their lives.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

ardal

Quote from: seafoid on November 11, 2011, 10:00:40 PM
Stew

you're not Jackie Fullerton, by any chance?

Tony Fearon playing mind tricks, protesting against an imperilaist state occupying bull shiting state protest; christ Fearon has stepped up 1 notch on the cow manure level

redandblack4ever

Stew, just FYI we didn't protest at the game itself, which I belive was played either at Soldier Field or in Bridgeview at the Fire's home ground. To be completely honest, it was so long ago I can't remember. The protest which we were involved in was at Chicago Gaelic Park because TPTB at Gaelic Park invited them to train on the pitch and some of us took exception to that fact. The protest was a silent one and the the turnout was substantially more than 12 people and it included people from your own county. But then again, all of the participants are only "bigots" in your view.

So if you saw some people protesting at the game itself, they didn't include myself. my husband or any of the other participants at Gaelic Park, so your hilarity was for naught

Stew, do yourself a favor and please don't reply. As I said before you're beyond redemption and I really don't care what your opinion of me is.

Have a nice life.

Mrs. redandblack4ever
"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."Edward R. Murrow,American Jounalist,1908-1965

Tyrones own

Quote from: redandblack4ever on November 12, 2011, 08:00:37 PM
Stew, just FYI we didn't protest at the game itself, which I belive was played either at Soldier Field or in Bridgeview at the Fire's home ground. To be completely honest, it was so long ago I can't remember. The protest which we were involved in was at Chicago Gaelic Park because TPTB at Gaelic Park invited them to train on the pitch and some of us took exception to that fact. The protest was a silent one and the the turnout was substantially more than 12 people and it included people from your own county. But then again, all of the participants are only "bigots" in your view.

So if you saw some people protesting at the game itself, they didn't include myself. my husband or any of the other participants at Gaelic Park, so your hilarity was for naught

Stew, do yourself a favor and please don't reply. As I said before you're beyond redemption and I really don't care what your opinion of me is.

Have a nice life.

Mrs. redandblack4ever
Seriously Mrs. Wonderful...are you six or Sixty? ::) grow up! but on to a more serious note, I take it it's
just my wealth and others like me you've been in favor of redistributing all these years, Cause it certainly won't be
yours what with you bailing with what you've accumulated, unpaid taxes an all...kind of like the fcuk you Jack I'm alright type situation you mentioned, or am I wrong :o
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

thebigfella

Quote from: redandblack4ever on November 12, 2011, 08:00:37 PM

Have a nice life.

Mrs. redandblack4ever

2006? You said it in your previous post; I suppose 5 years is a long time.

Denn Forever

Reports on Radio news that the protesters are being cleared out this morning.  Riot police etc....
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

seafoid

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 15, 2011, 10:10:26 AM
Reports on Radio news that the protesters are being cleared out this morning.  Riot police etc....
I think they would have wound down for the winter probably.
A bit on the heavy side from NYC.
they obviously struck a deep nerve
and will be back in the spring . This idea is only going to become more relevant.