should joe kernan and micky hart resign?

Started by true ulster gael, March 12, 2007, 09:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed 2

perhaps my approach was a little hamfisted :)

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lawnseed 2

ONeill

Lawnseed, I sort of know what you are trying to say, but the McKenna Cup is a little bit different to us and always will be and reminds us that sport isn't all that important.

I'd be more worried that we've won nothing worthwhile, nor gotten close to it, since PTG retired!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lawnseed 2

i know. tyrone need him around the place, none of the players there are capt materail form an outsiders point of view, doohers a worker not a leader, just like mcgrane. the team seem to be getting in the papers for all the wrong reasons into the bargain. harte seems to have lost his way the reason im worried is that tyrone are the only ulster team capable of challenging this year, armagh seem to be out of the picture and the others are at best semi finalists

Over the Bar

Quotei know. tyrone need him around the place, none of the players there are capt materail form an outsiders point of view

The 2 most suitable for captaincy are big Sean or Enda McGinley.  Sean will probably get it tho, but Enda has both the intelligence and the eloquence when speaking in front of camera.  He also has a cooler head on his shoulders than Sean.

true ulster gael

Quote from: realredhandfan on March 12, 2007, 03:35:09 PM
TUG you are a peacetime warmongerer, a fighter among friends, a sword in a knife block, a man who recites principle like poems.  You are too good to not be someones alias.
did mi5 agent adams tell you to say that?

dubnut

the more I read him the more I think TUG is actually a unionist posing as a republican in an attempt to make republicans look stupid.
I am deadly serious here btw.

true ulster gael

Quote from: dubnut on March 15, 2007, 12:37:50 PM
the more I read him the more I think TUG is actually a unionist posing as a republican in an attempt to make republicans look stupid.
I am deadly serious here btw.
you are a deadly serious idiot btw

behind the wire

i think its time again.

whats your favourite flavour of ice-cream?

whens the lat time you had a cream egg?

wheres your favourite place for a pint?

can anyone provide answers to these questions? please answer them, dont let TUG ruin a good civilised message board.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Mike Sheehy

Quotedid mi5 agent adams tell you to say that?

No, it was your mi5 handler that let it slip.

Over the Bar

Quotethe more I read him the more I think TUG is actually a unionist posing as a republican in an attempt to make republicans look stupid. I am deadly serious here btw.

I've suspected that for some time since I've yet to meet anyone like him in genuine GAA circles.   Could be Bignifan or SammyG taking the proverbial out of us.