sunday world bride of year

Started by flog the lot, October 10, 2011, 03:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flog the lot

Hi

a friend of mine from cullyhanna was picked to be a finalist in the sundayworld bride of the year competition
her picture yesterdays sundayworld and now people have to vote for the winner
They have a chance of winning wedding package worth £10,000

To vote for her please Text BRIDE3 to 81108 from a northern/UK mobile (UNFORTUNATLY CAN'T TXT FROM SOUTHERN PHONE)

Lines close midnight Wednesday 13th of October. Texts cost £0.50 per entry inclu VAT.

COULD YOU PLEASE VOTE FOR HER................................
AND PASS THE MESSAGE ON IF YOU CAN

THANKS!!

Minder

I would say she is a sickener for entering something like that.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ballinaman

Doubtful.....if she's wrecked, not going to get many votes. If she's a cracker, she's obviosly a sickner who's off the market anyways....

ziggysego

I'm not voting until you post a picture.
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

4father

tyrone girl

What i dont get is these random messages asking us to text and vote for some doll we dont even know. Why would we bother. Am i just a grump or what but personally i wouldnt dream of lifting me phone to text BRIDE3 or some shyte to the sunday world.
I see people all over facebook writing asking the same crap id love to tell them to stop polluting my page with such dung!

J OGorman

The Sunday World? For that reason alone, I'm oooooooooooooout

sans pessimism

"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Maguire01

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 10, 2011, 04:46:25 PM
What i dont get is these random messages asking us to text and vote for some doll we dont even know. Why would we bother. Am i just a grump or what but personally i wouldnt dream of lifting me phone to text BRIDE3 or some shyte to the sunday world.
+1
Although I probably wouldn't do it for somebody I do know either!

Puckoon

You don't need us to text. Bride 3 is a shoo in.

laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on October 10, 2011, 06:49:22 PM
You don't need us to text. Bride 3 is a shoo in.

Defo.
Fine rack on her.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Olly

Quote from: flog the lot on October 10, 2011, 03:43:57 PM

To vote for her please Text BRIDE3 to 81108 from a northern/UK mobile (UNFORTUNATLY CAN'T TXT FROM SOUTHERN PHONE)

How will the company running this know where your phone is from? I bought my phone in Vegas and I'm always texting in to competitions have they haven't caught on yet.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".